• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan

I've always felt pretty weird in that I don't actually care for any nintendo franchise other than pokemon and fire emblem, mostly because I didn't grow up with them.

I grew up liking just about all of nintendo's franchises, and now I'm left only liking those two as well so..

speaking of 'me, it's even made its way into the mario maker now

CbijpfYVIAAcps7.png

this can't be real

Guys, serious question since we're talking about shirts or anime or whatever:

If I buy this Undertale shirt/shame tarp(...on second thought, the shirt's a spoiler), will I be forced to live in a reality where strangers constantly accost me demanding to talk about the game?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

If I buy this Undertale shirt/shame tarp(...on second thought, the shirt's a spoiler), will I be forced to live in a reality where strangers constantly accost me demanding to talk about the game?

I thought if anything the people who would buy said shirt would be the ones demanding to talk about the game.

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER

MINE IS SANS

SANS IS AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER AND HE'S WITTY AND FUNNY AND SMART

SANS IS JUST LIKE ME THAT'S WHY I COSPLAY AND QUOTE HIM ALL THE TIME

HIM AND ME ARE JUST ALIKE

YOU BETTER NOT CROSS ME

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME ;)

GET IT

That is my impression of an undertale fan person.

Antiwhippy

MINE IS SANS

YOU BETTER NOT CROSS ME

GET IT

Look man.

I just want to lay on the floor and feel like garbage.

Leave me alone.

Wait, what nightmare place are you at where you'll have multiple people wearing undertale shirts?

Obama's America.

No, I don't know. The grocery store? That's a miserable place. Maybe I should start getting my groceries delivered to avoid this imaginary scenario that I have concluded is inevitable.

Antiwhippy

You know, I love undertale, like really love it, but probably not to the extent of getting a shirt for it.

Then again I don't really want any game shirts really.

If there's a napstablook plush though I'm there day 0.

DamnBoxes

MINE IS SANS

YOU BETTER NOT CROSS ME

GET IT

RU4EVIH.jpg

If you keep taking about undertale you're going to activate the undertale signal and that one poster will come in here and act like an undertale character and weird me out

So stop.

FluxWaveZ

Hoping for a Dragongrandpa quick look from GBEast sometime next week.
It released on Steam today.

Probably not happening but like I've said before, I think it's very difficult to capture what Danganronpa is in a QL unless it'd be the second Endurance Look in GB history. You either show one side of it (daily life) or the other (classroom trial), but I think they can both be relatively weak if the other side doesn't serve as context.

Bowlie

Banned
You know, I love undertale, like really love it, but probably not to the extent of getting a shirt for it.

Yeah, I love it too, I just don't feel the excitement to talk about it at every time.

justjim89

I remember several years ago now, probably even before Skyward Sword was announced, I was listening to the IGN Nintendo podcast. Not sure if it was still the Wii-k in Review or if it had become Nintendo Voice Chat, but I believe it was Matt Casamassina had confirmed with a source of his inside Nintendo that at one point, Retro was actively working on a new Zelda game before Nintendo pulled the plug.

That's a fucking pairing I'd have liked to have seen.

I'm probably not going to get the shirt because the design is too busy. Or I'll buy it and never wear it outside. Just like the ridiculous Mega Man 9 promotional shirt. And my Idle Thumbs shirt. And so on.

If you keep taking about undertale you're going to activate the undertale signal and that one poster will come in here and act like an undertale character and weird me out

So stop.

Wait, what

I remember several years ago now, probably even before Skyward Sword was announced, I was listening to the IGN Nintendo podcast. Not sure if it was still the Wii-k in Review or if it had become Nintendo Voice Chat, but I believe it was Matt Casamassina had confirmed with a source of his inside Nintendo that at one point, Retro was actively working on a new Zelda game before Nintendo pulled the plug.

That's a fucking pairing I'd have liked to have seen.

It was a Sheik game. Also, Matt Cassamassacena had a bad habit of misrepresenting pitches as cancelled projects, ie Halo DS and Retro's Sheik game and Man Icarus. And shilling hard for junk "test" games. I found him throughly disreputable and was glad when he left the press.

justjim89

It was a Sheik game. Also, Matt Cassamassacena had a bad habit of misrepresenting pitches as cancelled projects, ie Halo DS and Retro's Sheik game and Man Icarus. And shilling hard for junk "test" games. I found him throughly disreputable and was glad when he left the press.

Ah, I hadn't known the full story around it. I was just getting into college then, and that was the first podcast I'd ever listened to, so I suppose I'll always have a bit of a soft-spot for him and Mark Bozon. That podcast was kinda the last thing that kept me going to IGN with any frequency, but once I stopped playing Nintendo games I stopped listening to it. I hear it's still chugging along pretty good these days.

I always thought Halo DS was just an inside joke between them.

Ah, I hadn't known the full story around it. I was just getting into college then, and that was the first podcast I'd ever listened to, so I suppose I'll always have a bit of a soft-spot for him and Mark Bozon. That podcast was kinda the last thing that kept me going to IGN with any frequency, but once I stopped playing Nintendo games I stopped listening to it. I hear it's still chugging along pretty good these days.

I always thought Halo DS was just an inside joke between them.

It's real in that someone made an (unsolicited) pitch to Microsoft and Bungie and made a demo. There's a video floating around.

Lijik

MINE IS SANS

YOU BETTER NOT CROSS ME

GET IT

Eh, I'm not the first to be annoyed when the topic goes off topic. Besides, isn't there a elroy OT now? No reason to be posting their stuff here.

So we cant link to a mcelroy podcast, but we all have to read your undertale tight five?

kai3345

Banned
iirc you didn't really have to do that much in episode 2 right? all you had to do to unlock new missions was do side ops. the repeat missions aren't required at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom