• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Not for not but it's weird of you to say this in the GB thread considering how often the podcasts can go sideways and how QLs can turn into secret wrestling or anime discussions.
But the GB guys are funny and interesting. The SBF guys are like that recurring Chris Farley sketch on SNL where he's that awkward interviewer. Now that I think of it, Dan kind of fits into that mold sometimes.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
In Hitman I just did multiple things Brad and Dan were trying to do in the Unfinished.

-Sneak rat poison into target's drink (waiter disguise preferable)
-Target flees to bathroom
-Drown target in toilet.

Boom. It's really a fucking Hitman game.

Wait, that's what it does? I put poison in his drink, watched him drink it and walked away thinking it would kill him. After 5 minutes or so I though the game has bugged out.

justjim89

Wait, that's what it does? I put poison in his drink, watched him drink it and walked away thinking it would kill him. After 5 minutes or so I though the game has bugged out.

It confused me at first, too, but yeah. It sends him to the bathroom sick. Which maybe is a more realistic depiction? I don't know much about poisons.

LiK

finished Ranking of Fighters 004 finally and Jason losing to that Critical Blow move and yelling "NO NO NO" was a great way to finish the show hahaha

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
So what's the consensus: Does Devil Daggers have a PS1-esque aesthetic or an early 3D pc, Quake-like aesthetic?

I'm evokes PS1 for me.

The only tower defense games I like are Warcraft 3 custom maps where you're on a team. Free form building where you're making mazes and working as a team is the best. Not to mention all the nonsense themed ones, like Family Guy TD, Pokemon TD, Dragon Ball TD...

haha yeah pretty much

that'll be a pretty good steam sale game

Definitely seems like a good game to play at the tail end of the year.

The only tower defense games I like are Warcraft 3 custom maps where you're on a team. Free form building where you're making mazes and working as a team is the best. Not to mention all the nonsense themed ones, like Family Guy TD, Pokemon TD, Dragon Ball TD...
Man, I'd forgotten all about Warcraft 3 tower defense maps. I sunk a stupid amount of time into those.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Can I put those hats on my towers? Can those towers violate numerous copyright and trademark laws?

I don't know about violating copyright laws during tower defense, but I can offer you multiple anime moba conversions. I'm sure if you want it hard enough though, there can be some infringing tower defense modes in Dota 2.

Burbenog TD is a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom