• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the presentation of this game. It didn't seem that bad last time Jeff showed it. It seems kinda average but not offensively bad.

How terrible is it that my thoughts after seeing this game is "man it'd be neat if they go and make a full game out of this"

I feel like this UPF is the epitome of what everyone complained about UPF being.

I think UPF as a feature has kind of run its course

I'd kind of prefer other features in place of it every once in a while

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One of the reasons TNT was superior to UPF was when they just did 'themed' TNTs and threw the community part out

like that 3DO TNT

Last week's was pretty good.

Yeah, but that's the cycle, isn't it? A week of "this is pretty good" followed up by several weeks of "eh"

I'd love if they were to alternate between UPF and other stuff like Old Games Show or Demo Derby on Fridays. Having to do it every week leads to a lot of dud segments.

Inverted mouse is super weird. I can almost understand the logic behind inverted stick. The whole stick is like the top of the character's head thing but mouse controls a pointer. I just can't picture the translation the brain would be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom