• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread got too serious.

tumblr_nwps4pjJu31r96fbco1_400.gif

Did I miss something?

Fobwashed is a mark but we are all smart marks here. We were working kayfabe but he thought it was a shoot. At best it was a worked shoot. He made an obvious botch by posting his feelings in a tweet and now Bomb GAF is burying him in every post. A few Gaffers got some cheap heat out of the incident though, so something good came from it all. I dont see this angle drawing for much longer though so we might as well stop the feud before it gets stale

Fobwashed is a mark but we are all smart marks here. We were working kayfabe but he thought it was a shoot. At best it was a worked shoot. He made an obvious botch by posting his feelings in a tweet and now Bomb GAF is burying him in every post. A few Gaffers got some cheap heat out of the incident though, so something good came from it all. I dont see this angle drawing for much longer though so we might as well stop the feud before it gets stale

is this the part where I point at the PAXamania sign

TraBuch

Banned
Yeah, face, heel, spot, crimson mask and gig.

Xater

Turn on the fog machine!

I feel like 90% of the answers (in regards to GB) that Jeff gives on tumblr are variations on "i'm thinking about that" or "that's and idea I have talked about"

This is like when people thought Dan and Drew really didn't know that Black Mesa was a Half-Life remake.

Oh god what a beautiful day that was.

popo

That is smart of Ubisoft to get schwifty. A box quote like that will really move units.

Who is in the running for #1 GB fan after fobwashed's great fall?

Fob took over from Buzzclick, once the go-to guy - now nobody on staff will even return his calls :'( Eventually GB will find another fan to be the one and, for a brief time, they will remember his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom