• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoggy

looking for the mailbag where it starts out with jeff reading a sonic comic book then shaking his head and throwing it in the trash

forget old conferences, i want to see them commentating over old videos of themselves

i want my disposable income to be put towards premium features that are more like DVD extras

You guys have probably scared off Austin from posting here ever again. But I'll fix it:

KzKTcRP.png

BOY, HEERO'S GELGOOG IS PRETTY COOL. HEERO HAS THE STRONGEST GELGOOG IN THE SERIES.

Fobwashed is a mark but we are all smart marks here. We were working kayfabe but he thought it was a shoot. At best it was a worked shoot. He made an obvious botch by posting his feelings in a tweet and now Bomb GAF is burying him in every post. A few Gaffers got some cheap heat out of the incident though, so something good came from it all. I dont see this angle drawing for much longer though so we might as well stop the feud before it gets stale

Just a reminder for everyone that WWE Fast Lane PPV is on tonight!

vroom

Bacon

This is like when people thought Dan and Drew really didn't know that Black Mesa was a Half-Life remake.

And then attempted to save face by saying they were just worried about the devs of the game the whole time. Glorious internet meltdowns

And then attempted to save face by saying they were just worried about the devs of the game the whole time.

that stuff is just the weirdest concept to me. and every time a game gets weird reviews and people freak out, not because they are concerned that people don't like the game (for probably valid reasons), but because they're worried for the developer's livelihood

don't rate this poor, they tried really hard to make this bad game. bonuses all around!

but then there's the magic divide of "don't you dare CENSOR anything in this WORK OF ART" followed by "lol it's just vidja gaems"

Megasoum

Banned
but then there's the magic divide of "don't you dare CENSOR anything in this WORK OF ART" followed by "lol it's just vidja gaems"

Man... As a guy working in the videogame industry myself, there's nothing I hate more (and find borderline insulting) than people dismissing an argument by saying "Calm down dude, it's just video games!"

Fuck that... for some people Video Games happen to be what pay the bills at the end of the month... Fuck off.

Anyway... Sorry, not aimed at you, it's just that the last part of your post triggered some stuff in my head lol.

TraBuch

Banned
So I can publish my Giant Bomb-inspired fanfic about a group of dudes working at a website called "Huge Missile" where they stream themselves doing...stuff for thousands of people's entertainment?

Surely you only get paid if somebody out there appreciates your fanfiction?

You can write nearly anything and probably get cash if you sell it for at least 3 bucks.

So I can publish my Giant Bomb-inspired fanfic about a group of dudes working at a website called "Huge Missile" where they stream themselves doing...stuff for thousands of people's entertainment?

Dan Ryckert published two books of Air Force Gator so I'm gonna say you probably have a good shot. You're also going up against the likes of "Taken by a T-Rex" so weigh your options.

oti

Banned
Fobwashed is a mark but we are all smart marks here. We were working kayfabe but he thought it was a shoot. At best it was a worked shoot. He made an obvious botch by posting his feelings in a tweet and now Bomb GAF is burying him in every post. A few Gaffers got some cheap heat out of the incident though, so something good came from it all. I dont see this angle drawing for much longer though so we might as well stop the feud before it gets stale

Fahrrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom