• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there one already?

there have been several attempts at it but they either end up having development issues (Rust) or just plain old dying off (the stomping land), which makes sense given what they're about.

Not sure if ARK fits that, it's modern in its setting isnt it? And i think Rust is modern, too, from the steam screenshots i just looked at

klonere

Banned
Xavior Woods AKA Austin Creed AKA Austin Watson did a Hot Pepper Gaming review for Street Fighter V and Dan got a mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgv881gtSb0

I wonder what induced more pain

this

CnabKgr.gif

or this

81W8Pfh.gif

ThomasCro

Games I bought because of GB:

Burnout Paradise
Divekick (smh)
MGS V (would have never played it without their enthusiasm, played all the MGS games after it, I like the series now)
Rocket League
Spelunky (Patrick)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh yeah, also got dustforce because of giantbomb, and it turned out to be the greatest platformer I've ever played.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's so so good.

Also apparently devil daggers was made by a few of the dustforce developers.

If the movement of devil daggers is any indication of spire it will be truly excellent.

Xater

Speaking of Devil Daggers. Even if I might be a weirdo for looking forward to the new Doom, I would be even more excited about it if it looked like Devil Daggers.

why do they all drink milk after the hot pepper stuff? Water doesn't work?

Nope, water doesn't work for spicy stuff. The fat in the milk actually encapsulates the particles that create that spicy feeling, so you can actually clean your mouth of that stuff.

Checking out some Street Fighter V stuff and i discovered that Laura
is apparently Sean's older sister.

They really are starting to head into SF3 territory

FStop7

Banned
The slapstick in the latest Beastcast was too thick. It was funny that one episode, but it's too much to be a regular thing.

Xater

Also Xbox demos. I hope it's early stuff. There has been some real let's say special stuff for that machine early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom