• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
content seems like it's been kinda slow recently.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The drought can also be solved if they start covering the most constant, neverending genre hitting steam.

Visual novels.

Antiwhippy

Hmm, it's been awhile but I don't remember the game having that much downtime. You're either in detective phase, trial phase or VN phase, and all 3 have enough dumb shit (that I enjoy) in it that it would be fun to see their reactions to it.

If anything DR feels pretty snappy.

tchocky

Hmm, it's been awhile but I don't remember the game having that much downtime. You're either in detective phase, trial phase or VN phase, and all 3 have enough dumb shit (that I enjoy) in it that it would be fun to see their reactions to it.

I have only just started playing it but I think the biggest problem would be the lack of full voice acting.

Svafnir

Any word what's going on with Metal Gear anyway? I kinda hope Drew actually plays Chapter 2, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Jintor

i mean it's not bad but it's not good either?

that said, even if jeff is eic, one dude being out of rotation shouldn't mess up content droughts so badly :T

Also where's my xcom 2 ironman endurance run

But some of those phases could last a full stream and it can often be the case that nothing of note really happens in the non trial phases. Almost 20 weeks of the same content where you can have some weeks without anything of note happening sounds extremely boring.

that said, even if jeff is eic, one dude being out of rotation shouldn't mess up content droughts so badly :T

3 pieces of content seem to hinge on Jeff being there: Old game show, Ranking of fighters and Demo Derby.

Patryn

It's the studio. Stll not finished putting it together.

If you recall way back when the CBSi deal went through and they were putting together that studio, it also took a long time.

And don't worry, PAX East is coming up for the next reason for content being light, and then E3 prep and recovery right after that.

Either that, or the person who pointed out that these droughts are the norm, and the short periods of bursts of videos are the exception is actually right.

I mean, I know that the SF office is busy and they do a lot of work, but it is a little surprising how little video content they've generated over the past few weeks.

Antiwhippy

It's the studio. Stll not finished putting it together.

If you recall way back when the CBSi deal went through and they were putting together that studio, it also took a long time.

And don't worry, PAX East is coming up for the next reason for content being light, and then E3 prep and recovery right after that.

Either that, or the person who pointed out that these droughts are the norm, and the short periods of bursts of videos are the exception is actually right.

I mean, I know that the SF office is busy and they do a lot of work, but it is a little surprising how little video content they've generated over the past few weeks.

It's the opposite?

Latest videos.

lRndVSk.png

Most of the latest ones are all west.

Xater

They were going to play some Mario Maker a couple of weeks back but the servers were down, I don't think they've mentioned it since.

Wasn't that right before Jeff got married? I am not totally sure about the timeline here. Yeah, maybe they will do it again some time. I would also watch that.

Myggen

Wasn't that right before Jeff got married? I am not totally sure about the timeline here. Yeah, maybe they will do it again some time. I would also watch that.

A month ago, when they did a OGS. It was scheduled to be a Mario Maker stream but the servers were down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom