• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Metroid and Zero Mission are the only two games that are deserving of the fellatio that the series receives, and the only Zelda games worth a shit are the ones that have "Link" in the name and don't involve crossbows.

Metroid Fusion and Prime were my first Metroid games. I got them both for the same Christmas. What a great day. I still wish they'd make a game set after Fusion.

That GBA link bonus for the games was really rad too.

Also Other M would have been a medicore entry if it weren't for the god awful story.

Now it feels like there's almost too much content this week

It is packed to the gills.
Mo9LgAu.png

Aw yes. The rock says know your role.

Jintor

this is somewhat unrelated but i want to mourne the death of pixelart in fire emblem again

damn you 3d models being cheap and useful

TraBuch

Banned
Should I buy The Banner Saga? My problem with tactics games are that the stories usually take a back seat to the gameplay so they're usually not very fleshed out, how's the story in this one?

Joeku

Should I buy The Banner Saga? My problem with tactics games are that the stories usually take a back seat to the gameplay so they're usually not very fleshed out, how's the story in this one?

I'm only about halfway through it, but pretty good. Grim, heavy, and very present.

Volume is really good.

I've been watching Power Rangers episode all night because of that amazing OT thread.

Maaaaannnn... That Episode where Pink and Blue drink "punk potion" and become punks is increeedddiiibblllle lmao.

Did you get to the episode where Bulk and Skull train to be keep cops? It has an amazing training montage song.

I keep meaning to pick up the recently released Super Sentai Zyuranger boxed set, maybe I'll actually do that sometime soon

One of my friends fucking loves Zyuranger. Thanks for the gift idea.

Cleared Tales from the Borderlands tonight. Thanks for the recommendation, all; it was great and easily my favorite Telltale game since TWD season one.

Couldn't resist giving Scooter the
Cowboy Bebop-inspired memorial

Cleared Tales from the Borderlands tonight. Thanks for the recommendation, all; it was great and easily my favorite Telltale game since TWD season one.

Couldn't resist giving Scooter the
Cowboy Bebop-inspired memorial

It's such an amazing and hilarious game. I want a S2 so badly.

So I got The Witness platinum tonight and now I'm watching the Jonathan Blow video on the site...

That fucking fourth puzzle tells you the path through the maze? FUCK ME

So I got The Witness platinum tonight and now I'm watching the Jonathan Blow video on the site...

That fucking fourth puzzle tells you the path through the maze? FUCK ME

Hahaha, I totally had the same reaction...and I hadn't finished the Challenge yet, either. Beat it that same night. Navigating that damn maze was the biggest obstacle in that gauntlet for me, by far, so that was a revelation.

It's such an amazing and hilarious game. I want a S2 so badly.

Was not expecting to love the soundtrack as much as I did, too. The intro sequences just got better and better as the series went on. I'd absolutely be all in day one on a season two.

Hahaha, I totally had the same reaction...and I hadn't finished the Challenge yet, either. Beat it that same night. Navigating that damn maze was the biggest obstacle in that gauntlet for me, by far, so that was a revelation.

I'm even more amazed that I did it now.

Frantically solving those cylinder puzzles with barely any time left and Mountain King blaring in your ears is such an incredible thing.

I'm even more amazed that I did it now.

Frantically solving those cylinder puzzles with barely any time left and Mountain King blaring in your ears is such an incredible thing.

I lucked out a bit and got an easy
black/white pillar
puzzle to finish it off much like Blow got in the GB video. And yeah, the choice of music could not have been any more perfect. I thought about muting it at one point but...the absolute rush it gives you is one of a kind. I couldn't think of a better song for that segment.

justjim89

Oh god, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is ten years old next month, what the fuck

I've been having a lot of little "Fuck, I'm getting old." moments lately.

"Fuck, Twilight Princess is old enough to be remade."

"Fuck, I've been on Steam for 4 years."

"Fuck, my high school 10 year reunion is next year."

Life goes too fast. I think I need to watch the Epic Yarn QL again.

"Fuck, I've been on Steam for 4 years."

"Fuck, my high school 10 year reunion is next year."

Heh, my Steam account just hit this milestone:

NmorDOL.png

That was when I built my first PC for HL2. My 10-year reunion is this year and I just got the "are you still interested?" Facebook message from the organizers. On the one hand, there are quite a few people I still keep in touch with and would like to catch up with. On the other hand...it's a high school reunion. Still undecided.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait, I logged in so I can download demo derby for my commute, and it disappeared on the site.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom