• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought that game in a Cicuit City.

Which is coming back.... as a Radio Shack-esque (in terms of retail space) retailer.

http://www.engadget.com/2016/01/27/circuit-city-is-coming-back/

wM7xMY0.jpg

PBalfredo

I'm real glad the Best of Giant Bomb videos are on the site itself now. I checked out the latest and it made me aware of the Gemini: Heroes Reborn quick look, which I must have missed before. That's a great Vinny quick look.

Demo Derby and a new QL waiting for me when I get home, Playdate a few hours later. I can't handle all this content.

edit: I still think it's weird that I visit a site called jeff.zone daily. I love all the dumb domains we can have these days.

Houndi101

Wrong thread I know but have been reacquainting myself with Yogscast because they have started podcasting again (weened off when it was mostly Minecraft shenanigans) and had some good laughs with their livestream Podcast from Christmas 2015, but is there really no GAF-community thread for Yogscast?
The whole kickstarter shebang put them in a bad light?

Zekes!

I love that Dan suggests that Brainiac is a Spider-Man villain and the questions what Superman villains there besides Lex Luther

also Spider-Man >>>>>>>>> Batman

daydream

Banned
beat card city nights, debating whether i should watch demo derby now or wait till i can get garbage food to complete the experience

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, that bouncy, sticky reticle in timesplitters triggered some really unpleasant memories for me.

Who thought that was a good idea?

can someone list the games trhat were on the derbty?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=196394336&postcount=8059
Here is the contents of the upcoming Demo Derby disc...

Playable demos of:

Timesplitters 2
Crash Bandicoot
Halo(cooperative players/single player)
Hunter: The Reckoning
Max Payne
Spiderman
Star Wars: Starfighter

Extra Features:

No Doubt talks about the sountrack on the game Malice
First look on:

Splinter Cell
ToeJam & Earl
lotus Challange

Trailers:

Dead to rights
Hitman 2
Video Verdict:

James Bond 007
Burnout
Crash Bandicoot
Gunvalkyrie
Hunter
Jet set Radio
Blood omen 2
Max Payne
Rallisport
SSX
Morrowind
World series baseball

Bonus:
People on the Internet discussing the disc back in 2002

Dan isn't looking forward to BvS despite liking BMan.

I'm kind of in the same place, after seeing the final trailer I and I'm sure many others would have been fine with just a stand alone Bat flick. Now they're going to jam all that shit in just to rush in to make the Justice League film.

Good thing is that they're going to make a stand alone Batman film, so that's great.

Xater

I'm kind of in the same place, after seeing the final trailer I and I'm sure many others would have been fine with just a stand alone Bat flick. Now they're going to jam all that shit in just to rush in to make the Justice League film.

Good thing is that they're going to make a stand alone Batman film, so that's great.

I like superheroes, and have no issues with more DC stuff, but Superman ist ruins everything.

danm999

I dunno maybe I'm being unfair, but I saw that first trailer and it just had that "DO YOU GET IT EVERYONE, CLARK KENT MEET BRUCE WAYNE WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE" and I just couldn't.

Then again, I loathed Man of Steel so I'm probably not the target audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom