• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo Derby is making me realize that KotOR has never been played on the site. That's my new Dark Forces, they've got to play it. If anybody will it will probably be Dan.

TraBuch

Banned
baXU6yV.jpg

Dave Lang and Griffin McElroy on the same podcast.

Wasn't there a UPF in the last year or so where they played Skate? I found a 2013 UPF where they play it but that seems too long ago (Ryan's in it, so...)

RE_Player

Random, with Rorie's Apple hate I wonder what he thinks about Apple not abiding by the government's wishes to unlock phones regarding information of the San Bernardino shooting.

Random, with Rorie's Apple hate I wonder what he thinks about Apple not abiding by the government's wishes to unlock phones regarding information of the San Bernardino shooting.

I really doubt that has anything to do with why Rorie dislikes Apple. It's nice the company is challenging it but it doesn't change how shitty those devices are, in my eyes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dan's hatred of Superman because he's too powerful but then liking Batman because he's just a 'dude'

Batman has no superpowers yet he bests gods and other beings that super powered humans couldn't beat. The modern Batman is more overpowered than Superman. The modern Batman would be somebody's mary sue if he didn't already exist as a character. Batman is lame. Superman is cool. John Cena isn't Superman because Superman comes in with an advantage. John Cena is Batman because they hype up him 'overcoming the odds' when everyone knows he's going to fucking win.

again, Batman is lame
Dave Lang is such a cool guy, giving a lowly upstart some of his time.

Monster Factory is big on tumblr now

Dave Lang is big on nowhereblr

FStop7

Banned

Rorie's pathological Apple hate is kind of charming because between that and his sort of befuddled way of expressing himself it makes it seem like he just popped out of a cryo chamber after being in stasis since 1996.

Real talk, Apple products are some of the worst and that Android commercial with the piano that's been running lately is an interesting way of looking at it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
batman is cool as a mysterious dad figure background guy for cass, damien, steph, tim, and sometimes dick and jason

Also half of his villains aren't (Negative word) Batman. And another third of what's left aren't also just evil versions of Batman with different names.

Jintor

Also half of his villains aren't (Negative word) Batman. And another third of what's left aren't also just evil versions of Batman with different names.

though if you say 'antibatman' the first four villains that jump to mind are owlman, hush, the red hood in some interpretations and prometheus. So *shrug*

FStop7

Banned
How? Like, I totally get how people could have a problem with the story after how 2 ended, but the game itself is pretty fantastic. It still has very little competition in terms of third person shooting gameplay five years later.

It has tons of great moments, too. The long airport shoot-out near the end of the game....Man. Maaaaan.

I didn't like the shooting compared to the first two games and the story lifted too much from Man on Fire. And most of all the writing and VO lacked the charm that the original two games had. MP3 had such a snide and cynical air about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom