• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
MovIo4M.gif

So, I missed UPF, was the wedding actually mentioned somewhere? I feel like there's a whole Giant Bomb Wedding Backchannel I'm missing out on. Jeff is pretty guarded with personal stuff on the site, so this all is weirdly grounded.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1jMJgzpBqaMGL

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh hey new thread!

Can someone point me towards some A+ quick looks in the last couple weeks? I checked out Deadly Tower of Monsters which was about as I expected. Really cool stylistically but boring to play.

Myggen

Oh hey new thread!

Can someone point me towards some A+ quick looks in the last couple weeks? I checked out Deadly Tower of Monsters which was about as I expected. Really cool stylistically but boring to play.

Check out the Heroes Reborn one. And the Nitroplus Anime Fighter QL.

AcridMeat

Banned
Edit: By the way, unrelated but with SF5 coming out soon, does anyone here have any experience with the HORI Mini fight stick? I'm thinking of going all in on SF5 but want a cheap option as I'm total ass at fighting games. Seems like a pretty awesome deal.
Check out the Heroes Reborn one. And the Nitroplus Anime Fighter QL.
Oh yeah! The talk on the podcast made me want to see that, will do now thanks!

Rlan

Honestly amazed how the Bombers are able to keep their personal lives separate from the internet. Vinny somehow keeping the fact that he had a kid coming under wraps (for both kid 1 and kid 2), and Jeff's getting married and I've no idea who it is to.

In the same shoes I wouldn't be able to shut up about it.

hamchan

Honestly amazed how the Bombers are able to keep their personal lives separate from the internet. Vinny somehow keeping the fact that he had a kid coming under wraps (for both kid 1 and kid 2), and Jeff's getting married and I've no idea who it is to.

You just aren't stalking them well enough like the rest of us.

Aerocrane

Edit: By the way, unrelated but with SF5 coming out soon, does anyone here have any experience with the HORI Mini fight stick? I'm thinking of going all in on SF5 but want a cheap option as I'm total ass at fighting games. Seems like a pretty awesome deal.

It's fine for a cheap and tiny stick. I think it's impossible to mod if you'd want to swap out buttons and stuff. It really is mini, so it might feel a bit too small depending on the size of your hands and how you grip the stick.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I hope we get to see a picture of Jeff in his groom suit. I just can't imagine Jeff in a suit.

yami4ct

It wouldn't be a page on the GB OT without some anime talk, so here's a tiny bit.

Thanks to whoever recommended I check out Erased a while back. Just cruised through the first 4 episodes tonight. Holy shit this is good. I haven't immediately locked onto a series like I have with this since From the New World. After the first episode, I had a gut feeling that this was something special and that's panning out.

Episode 5 might be the
turning point where everything falls apart, still some left though.
First
4 were pretty excellent
though.

yami4ct

Episode 5 might be the
turning point where everything falls apart, still some left though.
First
4 were pretty excellent
though.

Don't do this to me.

Show has time, so with a start like this I'm pretty confident it'll roll passed a misstep. Even some of the true greats fall into slumps here or there.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's fine for a cheap and tiny stick. I think it's impossible to mod if you'd want to swap out buttons and stuff. It really is mini, so it might feel a bit too small depending on the size of your hands and how you grip the stick.
Thanks for the feedback. I saw one of the pictures in the reviews and the guys hand covered almost all of it. I think I need to wait for a deal on the full size one.

Just sucks because otherwise I have an old 360 pad which is horrible for fighting games. :/

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I've been having some problems with videos not loading on the site lately. Usually the "download" version works, but even that sometimes doesn't load. Is there anything I can do to fix this. I just switched to Google DNS and it didn't make much of a difference.
Turn off adblock

oti

Banned
Those Americans saying "this isn't Handball".
I'm offended.

I'll start my own German Giant Bomb. With Handball and Wirtschaftssimulatoren.

I hope we get to see a picture of Jeff in his groom suit. I just can't imagine Jeff in a suit.

It depends on the person in the end, some are Daners and others are Jeffers. I'm more of a Jeffer myself.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
This Deserts of Kharak game actually looks pretty good but there's absolutely no interest in it, apparently. Poor RTS genre...

Xater

This Deserts of Kharak game actually looks pretty good but there's absolutely no interest in it, apparently. Poor RTS genre...

I think it looks fantastic. Really seems to feel like Homeworld but on a planet. You are right though, the RTS genre is super dead right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom