• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Man superhot stresses me the fuck out. Weird that a game that essentially lets you pause whenever you want can be so tense in so many situations.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, like, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because I remember most people around me, myself included, finding Wind Waker to be the most disappointing Zelda by far when it came out. And it had nothing to do with the graphics.

I was in love with OOT and Majora's Mask and played WW and was like 'boy this is dull' and had the same feeling with Twilight Princess. TP and WW are probably tied for my least favorite Zelda.

Isotope

Game Tapes sounds very exciting; can't wait to see that.

Also enjoyed the Twilight Princess HD QL since it was cool to just hear Jeff and Dan talk about the series and shit; very laid back and nice to listen to.

justjim89

My hope with all this Morrowind talk lately from Dan and Jeff, thanks to their ladies playing it, would some kinda full Morrowind series with Dan and Jeff. Mod it out the ass, do what they wish, but I'd love to see more Morrowind content on the site. I can only revisit Dave and Ryan playing it before Skyrim's release so many times.

Lunar FC

How many times has Dan told his story about thinking games will never look better than the original Mortal Kombat? Gotta be nearing double digits.

KingKong

My hope with all this Morrowind talk lately from Dan and Jeff, thanks to their ladies playing it, would some kinda full Morrowind series with Dan and Jeff. Mod it out the ass, do what they wish, but I'd love to see more Morrowind content on the site. I can only revisit Dave and Ryan playing it before Skyrim's release so many times.

Gotta do it for real like MGS and start with Elder Scrolls Arena

We video games now.

31a9de192cd738fcb88b46bde56a6550.png

That would be cool, but I can't see Jeff committing to anything like that. Probably most likely to get more Dan and Drew content. Drew mentioned a game he loved recently and Dan said he never played it, can't remember what it was but it would be interesting to see a series where Dan plays a game Drew loves.

Doop

Morrowind has the coolest fantasy world in games. I hope a future Elder Scrolls game goes to Black Marsh so we can get some more of that weird alien shit. I could go on about Morrowind for hours but no one wants that.

I'm not sure if a feature with it could work very well, that game is super obtuse and slow. Also, sometimes the directions in your journal can be a bit confusing. Add that onto the whole "we're talking over this while playing" aspect and I could see a very slow series.

Tubobutts

Morrowind has the coolest fantasy world in games. I hope a future Elder Scrolls game goes to Black Marsh so we can get some more of that weird alien shit. I could go on about Morrowind for hours but no one wants that.

I'm not sure if a feature with it could work very well, that game is super obtuse and slow. Also, sometimes the directions in your journal can be a bit confusing. Add that onto the whole "we're talking over this while playing" aspect and I could see a very slow series.

Man you reminded me of how disappointing Oblivion was with the retcon of Cyrodiil into normal guy fantasy land instead of weird jungle place.

Tubobutts

I thought that Talos' knowledge about CHIM was mentioned before Oblivion?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the original mention of Talos CHIMing Cyrodiil was an out of game post by Kirkbride on the forums around when Oblivion came out and then they made it canon by including it in Skyrim.

I've begun the process of speccing out a PC and I am so lost.

Honestly, do I need to go above $1200 to play current games at high settings on a 1080p monitor. 1440p? I can't tell what is overkill and I keep seeing super conflicting things

Honestly, do I need to go above $1200 to play current games at high settings on a 1080p monitor. 1440p? I can't tell what is overkill and I keep seeing super conflicting things

I assume you've already been here? If not, those men are heroes. They will help you.

Hit the GAF PC thread and tell them what games you want to play at what quality and fps. They'll sort it out. 1200 should be too much for just high settings at 1080.

I assume you've already been here? If not, those men are heroes. They will help you.

Ad=BUNTING1243;196879817]I've begun the process of speccing out a PC and I am so lost.

Hit the GAF PC thread and tell them what games you want to play at what quality and fps. They'll sort it out. 1200 should be too much for just high settings at 1080.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know this was a thing, thanks!

yami4ct

Didn't know this was a thing, thanks!

Guys in there are awesome. Helped me pick my parts last year and helped me diagnose my bum mother board.

I spent ~800 last year on a PC and it can run pretty much everything @1080 ultra with decent frame rates. I have to do some tweaks to get a stable 60, but I haven't found too much yet that I have to dip to high or lower to get there. That price was just the box, though, no monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc.

I assume you can get an even better deal than me now that it's a year later.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Should Jeff 'MK vs DC is a 5 star game' Gerstmann or Dan 'MGS 4 is PERFECT' Ryckert be giving Tim Turi any crap about his Dead Space 3 review?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom