• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to stop myself from continuing to argue with Yami over death note

if I continued that would be the death of somebody

edit-I wonder when MGSV finale is

top of page hype
1vEG4CA.gif

yami4ct

Game of the Year 2015 runner-up is too awful to watch to finish a video series about it.

Not every game works on a stream. I think Danganronpa or Zero Escape are fantastic games, but I wouldn't watch people play those games. MGS kinda has the opposite problem of those. Where those are so story focused that it makes steams bland, MGS is so open and at times directionless it's hard to watch someone play it. It might be enjoyable to play, but not to watch.

That being said, I do want to see Drew's reaction to Chapter 2.

I was wondering is it important to have 100% finished The Witness before watching the video with Jonathan Blow, or to just have finished it? I finished the main game, all but one area, and have
420 +52 so far, and three of the videos

I was wondering is it important to have 100% finished The Witness before watching the video with Jonathan Blow, or to just have finished it? I finished the main game, all but one area, and have
419 +52 so far, and three of the videos

You're probbaly safe. It would be okay going into the video once you simply
know the concept of + puzzles
as they dont go very in depth past that. The video is more about how the game came to be rather than blowing its secrets apart, There is
one single +puzzle that is really great to find out on your own. I dont know how to talk about it without spoiling it, but if you have seen one and you think it is important enough to be the one I am talking about
they it is okay to watch the video.

I'm randomly watching a Game Informer Super Replay of Dan playing Tail of the Sun because it got mentioned on another podcast with Tim Turi as the guest and it sounded like an interesting game to check out. Game seems definitely ahead of its time in certain ways.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm randomly watching a Game Informer Super Replay of Dan playing Tail of the Sun because it got mentioned on another podcast with Tim Turi as the guest and it sounded like an interesting game to check out. Game seems definitely ahead of its time in certain ways.

Instead of climbing the tower to find stuff you find stuff in order to climb the tower.

You're probbaly safe. It would be okay going into the video once you simply
know the concept of + puzzles
as they dont go very in depth past that. The video is more about how the game came to be rather than blowing its secrets apart, There is
one single +puzzle that is really great to find out on your own. I dont know how to talk about it without spoiling it, but if you have seen one and you think it is important enough to be the one I am talking about
they it is okay to watch the video.
Thank you very much.
None of the ones I've done comes to mind as important. I assume it's not the darker cloud one?
I'll probably continue looking. :)

Thank you very much.
None of the ones I've done comes to mind as important. I assume it's not the darker cloud one?
I'll probably continue looking. :)

The puzzle I am talking about
was the biggest "aha" moment since the realisation there was actually +puzzles in the game.
. I was really happy I found it before I went digging online for more info on the game so I think it is worth more searching before you look at the GB video.

The JBlow video does also go through the stuff you need to do to get the platinum, so if you don't want to know what that is yet you might not wanna watch.

Watching this Super Replay is making wish more that something would have come out of Dan and Drew playing that FromSoft rabbit game. Dan seems really excited playing these older games without much instruction.

Seeing as Project B.E.A.S.T Part 10 did not publish to GB or YT I guess it is not a quick fix to get it up. We might have a long wait.

...would be ideal for me if they get it up within the next 90mins though, otherwise I got a 12 hour gap with no reasonable way to view it until late tonight.

Seeing as Project B.E.A.S.T Part 10 did not publish to GB or YT I guess it is not a quick fix to get it up. We might have a long wait.

...would be ideal for me if they get it up within the next 90mins though, otherwise I got a 12 hour gap with no reasonable way to view it until late tonight.

If it's not up in the next hour.......all hope is lost!

Nope. Please keep looking.

The puzzle I am talking about
was the biggest "aha" moment since the realisation there was actually +puzzles in the game.
. I was really happy I found it before I went digging online for more info on the game so I think it is worth more searching before you look at the GB video.

The JBlow video does also go through the stuff you need to do to get the platinum, so if you don't want to know what that is yet you might not wanna watch.
Thank you all.
I'm up to
421 +59
and it's now an hour later than I thought it was. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom