• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
it's going to be called 2tanfall, right?

it needs to be called that

TitanfaII is also acceptable (replace ll with roman numeral II)

FunkyFullTimeEmployee

I have legit thought about PM'img a mod a bunch over the last year since I finished school to change that.

But we are all students and life is our teacher. #deep. Plus I dont have the email for this account and would be kinda screwed if I needed it.

Also if I have a bunch of extra cash now I could finally build that gaming PC!

LiK

I have legit thought about PM'img a mod a bunch over the last year since I finished school to change that.

But we are all students and life is our teacher. #deep. Plus I dont have the email for this account and would be kinda screwed if I needed it.

Also if I have a bunch of extra cash now I could finally build that gaming PC!

so, Oculus or Vive?

so, Oculus or Vive?

Both.

I wish this job paid that well.

But I was already planning just getting everything except the graphics card and keep rocking the old 750ti until pascal drops. Not exactly a lot of high end PC games coming up soon I feel the urge to buy. Mostly want to get off this Core 2 Quad Dell POS I have which I had to buy last minute years ago when my brother moved away out of nowhere and took his gaming PC.

I don't know about Titanfall 2. the first game was a decent idea but i got bored of it after about 3 days on PC. I bought it on xb1 once i picked that machine up for $5 and, again, i had a few days of fun and never picked it up again.

There wasn't enough meat on that bone, though the meat that was there sure was tasty

Everything's coming up Funky today!
I don't know about Titanfall 2. the first game was a decent idea but i got bored of it after about 3 days on PC. I bought it on xb1 once i picked that machine up for $5 and, again, i had a few days of fun and never picked it up again.

There wasn't enough meat on that bone, though the meat that was there sure was tasty
I played a lot of Titanfall but I totally agree with you. It's the perfect situation for a sequel, though.

FStop7

Banned
Titanfall with an actual campaign and Titans that are actually fun to be in sounds awesome.

The parkour stuff is great. But when the game revolves around Titans and you get into one and are immediately ripped to pieces, there's a problem.

Brashnir

Titanfall with an actual campaign and Titans that are actually fun to be in sounds awesome.

The parkour stuff is great. But when the game revolves around Titans and you get into one and are immediately ripped to pieces, there's a problem.

It's hard to make the titans feel awesome, while simultaneously not making them so strong that the game sucks any time you're not in one.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Has Project B.E.A.S.T. been scrubbed like the past few attempted SpaceX launches?

I have a suspicion that the leap day is messing with their CMS auto-posting stuff. Hopefully I'm wrong and it will be up soon. B.E.A.S.T. is some of the best content on the site right now and I NEED MY FIX.

I have a suspicion that the leap day is messing with their CMS auto-posting stuff. Hopefully I'm wrong and it will be up soon. B.E.A.S.T. is some of the best content on the site right now and I NEED MY FIX.

It was set for 9:00 (Eastern), but then was pushed to 12:00. It's not 12:16 and it still says it's coming 12:00 today.

It's also not publishing on YouTube, which I believe is a separate process altogether. This leads me to believe the whole damn file is corrupt!

I am hoping your theory is correct.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
The BEAST crew is just showing solidarity with Elon Musk by also scrubbing their launch. Wouldn't want to upstage anyone.

This is now my new headcannon. It's too bad too, I think Vinny & co. are way more entertaining than watching real life rockets fall over.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not Found

You're toying with me!

Very strange...

n0l5GO1.jpg

Was on the main page, though not in the top portion, but like 1st or 2nd on the list underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom