• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
I can't wait till someone mentions the conker redesign on the podcast tmm and then Jeff just rips on it lmaoo

and probably the old game if we're lucky

Myggen

A friend is in Tokyo now and is going to that batshit insane bar Alex talked about on the Beastcast after I suggested it. Without knowing pretty much anything about it. I'm looking forward to the response.

pizzacat

Banned
Pretty sure phong is a detailed setting in source games.

mat_phong_0 is the new VR name, sounds tubular

A friend is in Tokyo now and is going to that batshit insane bar Alex talked about on the Beastcast after I suggested it. Without knowing pretty much anything about it. I'm looking forward to the response.
I wouldn't expect a response if it's the one with dude giving you weird massages in front of his mom

DamnBoxes

Why can't I have a cool VR nickname, like Dot Matrix or Slash or Phong, or basically anything from the 90s CG kids show ReBoot?

or Fax Modem or Data Nully...

Gp9l1jI.jpg

LiK

What's the first episode that comes to mind when you think about ReBoot?

Mine:

ynOR5hw.png

the episode that sticks out to me was the ep where they ended up in different video games. that was cool. also, in the final season, I keep remembering how they actually killed off characters which was quite shocking.

Every time I think of ReBoot I think of that Evil Dead/Doom episode. After that a lot of the weird space pirate future episodes come to mind for some reason.

Brashnir

I am coming for that spot.

#BreakingNews

#BreakingNecks

But seriously as a long time reader of gamespot.com and general watcher of internet bullshit this makes me feel a bit happy.

I did a thing!

And here all I thought you were only good for coming up with riddles based on popular flag colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom