• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sad kerbal always unfailingly uploads either right before I go to sleep or, today at least, just as I arrive at work :(

oh well i only have one class to teach today. (But four tommorrow and thursday and probably an afternoon class I haven't planned for yet, gugh)

You don't have your month's plan scheduled? Maybe it's different for you but I'd be freaking out if I didn't have my general year mapped out before classes began.

Jintor

You don't have your month's plan scheduled? Maybe it's different for you but I'd be freaking out if I didn't have my general year mapped out before classes began.

し方がない~

(Last year I was getting three month in advance schedules; this year I'm getting them weekly... if I'm lucky. Ugh.)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can't actually remember how the old giantbomb layout looks like, but does gamebomb still look like old giantbomb or have they diverged?

Chuck

Still without luck

9e2a1835c7.jpg

Why are 90% of those videos flinstones remixes

I was on board for a minute then it's just one after another and while they sound good, goddamn is that a one trick pony

Someone mentioned gow ascension today and it reminded me that I both own a PS3 still and that I never played the game.

Popped it in and yeah, outside of some blurriness it's still very much a good looking game. Too bad they remastered 3 and forgot about ascension, it could've really shined with a higher res and smoother framerate. Look forward to playing through the rest of it this week

LiK

Someone mentioned gow ascension today and it reminded me that I both own a PS3 still and that I never played the game.

Popped it in and yeah, outside of some blurriness it's still very much a good looking game. Too bad they remastered 3 and forgot about ascension, it could've really shined with a higher res and smoother framerate. Look forward to playing through the rest of it this week

haven't played my copy either. i keep forgetting it exists.

Brashnir

Man, Drew was the worst guy to sit in on that QL. Constantly asking "But what's the point...?" It's art, Drew! Just experience it, bro!

If the art of a game doesn't extend to its gameplay, it can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. I don't want to look at something nice while I play a bad game.

Got it free on PS+. Still haven't played it. Haven't turned on my PS3 in ages. I think if I were to play it, I'd more likely just rent it on PS Now. They have all the God of War games there (apart from God of War: Betrayal, a supposedly decent side-scrolling cellphone game that IGN gave a 9/10).

kvothe

If the art of a game doesn't extend to its gameplay, it can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. I don't want to look at something nice while I play a bad game.

I can appreciate that. I, myself, didn't buy Unravel and am not really interested in doing so. But Drew's questioning still feels misguided. I imagine Proteus would frustrate him to no end.

That Megalovania video is basically auditory edging.

EDIT: the youtube comments stole my joke

EDIT 2: That Animal Crossing one that just went up is pretty good too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom