• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Squirtle and Blastoise are both top five Pokemon for me. I never liked Wartortle cause I don't like whatever is going on with those ear things. Or it's fart cloud tail.

Jintor

blastoise can look awesome or shit

exhibit a:

Spr_1b_009.png

blargh.

Exhibit B:

LUB3yaD.gif

NO SELL

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nope.

Fuck greninja.

Also guess who had the best storyline in the whole twitch plays pokemon saga.

FE. RA. LI. GA. TR.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Skullgreymon is pretty cool.

He's a fucking skeleton zombie t-rex. With some weird flesh missile thing.

ohvAeKd.jpg

The episode where he first appeared in digimon adventures taught me a lot about you know, how we should care for everybody instead of being selfish, man.

Bowlie

Banned
Here is proof that Digimon is terrible. I tried to think of a Digimon and the first thing that came into my head was Rocky Suezo. That doesn't even make sense.

who the fuck is this 80s latin pop singer? Of course it doesn't make sense, your mind is already broken by having such mind-boggling misconceptions.

oti

Banned
Three things:

1. Psyduck is the best Pokémon.
2. Why is the GB Kodi add on still broken? Are they ever goping to fix it?
3. I like Digimon.

Tubobutts

The downside to renaming my Pokemon to BLASTOISE and RAPIDASH was that when I found my copy of Diamond after 8 years, everything was really confusing for a minute.

Does Newdan still dislike Pokemon or just Greninja Amiibos?

I know most people here are probably still premium members, but I want you to see the glory of ads on Giant Bomb:

The Kia ad also has a countdown cursor that, if it reaches zero, goes fullscreen/theatre mode.
That The Divison ad can play a trailer right there, hovering over the site. It played some video in the background when I went there the first time today.
And if that weren't enough, the ads load one by one, so it's slowly building this tower of ads before you can ever click on anything.

If this were the first time I went to the site, I would probably never come back.

That's pretty ridiculous. I don't know how one could look at that and think "this is fine."

oti

Banned
After official GB video highlights I want them to release official GB audio segments. They are all on YT and that's fine but not ideal.

BTW, any of you visit the giantbomb tvteopes page?

It's pretty funny to see what tropes people can tie them to.

Especially when there's an actual dreadful musician trope tied to Dan.

Heh, I remember a few months ago when Gita Jackson legit freaked out over being mentioned on there and edited the page to say something like "HUMANS ARE NOT TROPES." There's a reason she's not on the "characters" page anymore.

Jintor

ugh i should write a list of games i want to play but instead i'm just playing kerbal instead because kerbal's pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom