• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecoma

So I used to download the premium Bombcast every week on my Vita but after that forced signout a few weeks ago It won't let me log back in again, looks like It's ads for me for the foreseeable future. I don't like them as much as some people do so I just have to pause in the middle of my walk & skip ahead now
hastagfirstworldproblems

Also Aipom is clearly the best Pokemon, Persona 2 was alright but too dated to play now & no Gravity Rush Quick Look
again
is lame.

Xater

I have read the first 3 Dark Tower books as a teenager. I don#t have much recollection of them, but I liked them. I'll watch a movie about that stuff.

I'm really interested in what they do with Odetta now. Also want to see what directer ends up being involved. Nevermind guess I should have read more of the article instead of just the tweet. Seems like the Director has the writing background but not sure about his movies.

Xater

I'm really interested in what they do with Odetta now. Also want to see what directer ends up being involved.

The director is Nikolaj Arcel, who so far has mostly been a writer. He also wrote the screenplay. I guess he is mostly known for his screenplays of the Swedish Millenium-Series adaptations.

getting more and more confirmations that Alan Wake is coming back justifies the entire shitshow of everything MS has been doing for the last 2-3 years. I don't care how you do it or what it will take to get it done, give me more alan wake yes please right now por favor

oti

Banned
getting more and more confirmations that Alan Wake is coming back justifies the entire shitshow of everything MS has been doing for the last 2-3 years. I don't care how you do it or what it will take to get it done, give me more alan wake yes please right now por favor

Endless Runner please

I feel like I'd be more interested in a new Alan Wake if I didn't play American Nightmare.

I feel like I'd be more interested in a new Alan Wake if I didn't play American Nightmare.

American Nightmare seemed to just be an experiment for them. It was done for cheap clearly and it has terrific FMV in it so it's amazing, of course.

Say what you will about reused assets and structure, AN was running on newer remedy tech and that shit look gooooooood but especially good when compared to Alan Wake and its DLC.

American Nightmare seemed to just be an experiment for them. It was done for cheap clearly and it has terrific FMV in it so it's amazing, of course.

Say what you will about reused assets and structure, AN was running on newer remedy tech and that shit look gooooooood but especially good when compared to Alan Wake and its DLC.
But it was so heavily focused on the bad Alan Wake combat that it more or less killed any interest I would have in actually playing another Alan Wake.

I hated AN for the story compared to the first game, but it was a pretty amusing game for a groundhog day setting.

Also the TP review thread is great reading to see how many people want jeff to rate it a 4.4/5. Though I bet Dan is writing the review?

But the combat was cool, especially in AN which had more combat variety in its few hours than the entire main game.
I thought it was cool when used in moderation but by the time you get to the end of the first game you're just going from one combat encounter to the next and American Nightmare just continued from there rather than scaling back.

daydream

Banned
man it's really bad when you tweet something that you think is clever and hilarious and you get nothin'

tough crowd these days

so anyway, glad we could all agree on wartortle being the illest

Frith

that project beast was A grade

fuck me i couldn't handle it with the orbital manoeuvres i wish they would try all the handles you can do so much in one burn. ive just done a load of sat missions in my career mode and its shocking how pushing in just the right place can move an orbit in really counter intuitive ways.

the last hour was a fucking roller coaster of emotion i cant fucking believe it. i haven't done a rescue myself but that seemed nuts they simultaneously had no idea what they were doing but also i had no idea about how target mode works.

being just ahead of them in your own kerbal skill is the way to watch this shit.

Xater

I don't know. I enjoyed the BEAST episode with Scott, but the newest one went back into snooze fest territory for me.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
man it's really bad when you tweet something that you think is clever and hilarious and you get nothin'

tough crowd these days

so anyway, glad we could all agree on wartortle being the illest

Maybe if you tweeted about wartortle being the illest you'd get some rts and likes

wartortle is ill in the hospital and needs 100 likes to pull through

FStop7

Banned
I don't know. I enjoyed the BEAST episode with Scott, but the newest one went back into snooze fest territory for me.

The last ~15 minutes was pretty great.

Considering how completely lost they were with the most basic stuff when they started the series to now having pulled off a rescue in orbit, they've come so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom