• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning on my PS3 for the first time in nearly 3 years is interesting.

My last 3 played PS3 games are....

Jak and Daxter 1 HD
Dark Souls 2 Network stress test.
Minecraft PS3 demo.
GTAV

you're facing a pretty hard uphill battle to get people like me to try and buy a PC version of RB4 that doesn't include any of your previously purchased DLC when things like Phase Shift exist. The engine is free, people have ported pretty much every GH track ever released for it, and there's a shitload of custom, even really niche stuff charted by fans. Babymetal? got you covered.

just stinks of a weird, misguided, desperate grasp of a floundering company.

Is there a Bombcast clip on Youtube from when a listener wrote in about the insane price inflation that happens when the military buys some random flips and switches.

I don't know how to google "giant bomb military hardware price" without getting on a list.

Myggen

Is there a Bombcast clip on Youtube from when a listener wrote in about the insane price inflation that happens when the military buys some random flips and switches.

I don't know how to google "giant bomb military hardware price" without getting on a list.

I don't think so.

Bacon

It was definitely in one of the this year best ofs I know that much

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
as long as tumblr doesn't get it's hands on superhot

I heard that tumblr was hot shit anyway, waste of money according to yahoo

I like video games

Just not edgy video games

edit-

Also jeff is talking about anime tentacles, alex is talking about anime walls, and patrick hates anime people. GB is anime

What about edging video games though?

I heard "feel the D" and got scared.

tumblr_mhj7jifYO61s0ca9lo1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Skullgreymon is pretty cool.

He's a fucking skeleton zombie t-rex. With some weird flesh missile thing.

ohvAeKd.jpg

The episode where he first appeared in digimon adventures taught me a lot about you know, how we should care for everybody instead of being selfish, man.

this is a perfect example how over designed and dumb digimon were compared to pokemon

dude looks like he'd be on a pog from the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom