• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
this is a perfect example how over designed and dumb digimon were compared to pokemon

dude looks like he'd be on a pog from the 90s

I like Digimon but you're so right. Those anthropomorphic Power Ranger Megabot Digimon with shotguns and rocket launchers are duuuuuumb in a bad way.

But Deputymon you guys
latest

neshcom

Banned
I'm interested in hearing what the guys have to say about SUPER HOT if only to understand the love. The very little bit of story it wanted to tell was really hands off and didn't gel into the gameplay very well, but maybe other people are seeing it differently than me.

Myggen

Video not available!

Seems to be some bullshit with viewing that specific video on a phone. Are you trying from a phone or a PC?

edit: Seems to be blocked in some countries?!

edit2: Ah, the background music.

edit3: Yeah, blocked in Germany. Also seems to be an issue viewing it on a phone.

jaina

Seems to be some bullshit with viewing that specific video on a phone. Are you trying from a phone or a PC?

Yeah it's blocked in Germany, I should've guessed and cut more music/sped up a bit.

Myggen

Yeah it's blocked in Germany, I should've guessed and cut more music/sped up a bit.

Has never been a problem with the other Mixlr clips I've uploaded. Didn't know A Tribe Called Quest was so hot.

Probably just gonna leave it as is.

edit: Tribe isn't hot at all it turns out, "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Remix '96) - DJ Kool" is the song that got it blocked. Ah well.

Fevaweva

edit3: Yeah, blocked in Germany. Also seems to be an issue viewing it on a phone.
I am on my phone and I am in England. Damn, sounds like an epic rant

jaina

Has never been a problem with the other Mixlr clips I've uploaded. Didn't know A Tribe Called Quest was so hot.

Probably just gonna leave it as is.

edit: Tribe isn't hot at all it turns out, "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Remix '96) - DJ Kool" is the song that got it blocked. Ah well.
yeah, leave it
I didn't realize I was also dissing you while poking fun at Dreamy but now it's even funnier
yup, it was a full blast
I am on my phone and I am in England. Damn, sounds like an epic rant
sorry, can you listen later? don't want to create a dailymotion account :)

Tucah

you speak so well
I'm interested in hearing what the guys have to say about SUPER HOT if only to understand the love. The very little bit of story it wanted to tell was really hands off and didn't gel into the gameplay very well, but maybe other people are seeing it differently than me.

I'm with you that the story didn't gel with the gameplay super well for me but I did enjoy the gameplay a fair bit. I just wish there was more of the main story levels, not really as interested in revisiting the content in the form of endless/challenge modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom