• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fevaweva

Has never been a problem with the other Mixlr clips I've uploaded. Didn't know A Tribe Called Quest was so hot.

Probably just gonna leave it as is.

edit: Tribe isn't hot at all it turns out, "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Remix '96) - DJ Kool" is the song that got it blocked. Ah well.
What is the timestamp on the Jefflr?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Just watching gbe's far cry 2 stream now and it's pretty great. I don't think I ever finished it. I think I got to the second area and eventually just got sick of traversing the world.

Also just putting this here.

OkqdzsS.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You're right. Ocarina of Time is the actual perfect game.

Without the internet I would have never figured out that the Water Temple is horrible.
I'm serious here, as a kid I never had any issues with it although they are pretty obvious once you think about it. But all I remembered about the water temple was how cool the Dark Link fight was and how cool the longer Hookshot was

I only played LTTP last year for the first time and yeah it holds up EXCEPT for the very end, with the stupid arrows stuff that the game doesn't hint enough about so I was stuck unable to kill Ganon for a while there.

Maybe I'm an idiot but the sure felt like bullshit.

Chuck

Still without luck
I only played LTTP last year for the first time and yeah it holds up EXCEPT for the very end, with the stupid arrows stuff that the game doesn't hint enough about so I was stuck unable to kill Ganon for a while there.

Maybe I'm an idiot but the sure felt like bullshit.

no there seems to be bullshit in this game. apparently the strategy for this wormy motherfuck was to do a spin attack that does damage outside of what you'd think the hitbox would be

IIRC that guy is only doing that video and did it to test some editing tools or something. He replied in the thread about it on r/giantbomb

Doesn't sound like it, he said this in the YT comments.

The current "plan" is to ignore the battle episodes. Doing just the story focused episodes will take a hell of a long time already, so I'm planning to do those first. If I manage to get through them all, I'll think of something for the battle episodes. I do need to work out how to handle bosses though - probably just be a lot of takes and hope for the best!

Zaph

IIRC that guy is only doing that video and did it to test some editing tools or something. He replied in the thread about it on r/giantbomb
He's posted part two, and seems like he plans to continue. Sounds like a sure fire way to drive yourself insane imo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I guess I should spoiler tag this even though it's just an ability but... Does anyone else feel like the
body jumping
in Superhot is the game jumping the shark? Like it just feels out of place to me, it never feels satisfying or cool and it makes your replays go from cool badass twitch killer to this dumb hokey looking thing.

I actually avoided using it whenever possible because it made my replays look so dumb.

yami4ct

My favorite one of those is still when Titanfall was announced at 60 dollars. People were INDIGNANT that a multiplayer only game would have the gall to release at 60 dollars.

We all know price, budget and features are all completely locked in a spreadsheet and only games that cover all criteria can justify $60.

Also, a small team should not have the gall to charge full price.

We all know price, budget and features are all completely locked in a spreadsheet and only games that cover all criteria can justify $60.

Also, a small team should not have the gall to charge full price.

It's all procedurally generated content anyway so it's not like they had to put in any work.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
But No Man#s Sky is an indie game. How can it be an indie game if it costs 60$? Indie games shouldn't be that expansive. It should cost 10-15$ like all the other Indie games. The team behind it isn't even that big, why is it so expansive?
I'm not paying 60$ for a game developed by a small number of people, how dumb do you think I am?

All that said, there's still a very odd mental block in place where a game that you download seems like it shouldn't be 60 dollars. I'm still guilty of it too, where buying a full priced game on Steam just seems...weird. I don't think consumer minds are fully invested in the digital future quite yet, as far as price is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom