• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

I love parties where every time a song comes on everyone screams with joy about how "this is my jam" or whatever and I've never heard of any of that shit.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I just hope that Jeff fit Playas Club into the mix. As a Bay Area duder he kinda has to. It's an obligation as a California resident to rep Rappin 4-Tay.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I also bought Deadly Tower of Monsters because of the Quick Look. I don't know what game it was before, but I definitely played something else with Harryhausen style stop motion enemies in it that I bought instantly because of that.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I also bought Deadly Tower of Monsters because of the Quick Look. I don't know what game it was before, but I definitely played something else with Harryhausen style stop motion enemies in it that I bought instantly because of that.

Divinity 2 for the 360?

Xater

I can only think of the Brazen prototype.

Tubobutts

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
I just hope that Jeff fit Playas Club into the mix. As a Bay Area duder he kinda has to. It's an obligation as a California resident to rep Rappin 4-Tay.
All these years and I can't recall him ever even mentioning 4-Tay. SMH

Players Club is an anthem.

Really awesome how Brad NEVER saved in Doom. No matter how far he got. Love seeing that dumb room with the squiggly lines on the floor and ceiling 300 times.

JonCha

I was quietly impressed by Firewatch. I like the idea of have a walkie talkie with this other person who you don't know much about - and I'm guessing that's a character they're going to develop throughout the game.

The trailer also alludes to something more interesting than 'I'm a ranger, and I'm going to do this menial task for a few months.' Hopefully thy world they've created has lots of extra stuff to do; seeing the cave which they couldn't explore initially hints that there is ...

Tubobutts

I hope for the American Truck Simulator quick look they name their truck driver after 14 time NBA All Star Karl "The Mailman" Malone, who worked as a truck driver in the offseason and briefly owned his own trucking company.

Why is periscope a thing?
Because everyone is terrible. Except for Karl "The Mailman" Malone.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Can anyone with ATS tell me if I can tune into some conservative internet radio talk shows?

Because that might push me over to getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom