• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
True. Man Karl Malone was (is?) such a fucking scumbag.

He almost ran me over in his oversized truck. He has a farm in the town I live in. He shows up once or twice a year and drives his stupid (pretty sure not road-legal) monster-ass truck like a maniac all over the place.

Tubobutts

He almost ran me over in his oversized truck. He has a farm in the town I live in. He shows up once or twice a year and drives his stupid (pretty sure not road-legal) monster-ass truck like a maniac all over the place.

More proof of his American Truckerness

I haven't slept and I drank a whole 2 liter Diet Dr. Pepper.

strafer

Episode 21 of MGS Scanlon was really painful to watch, I admit.

And that fucking cliffhanger ending to one of the most awesome cutscenes in the game.

being a moderator means volunteering to read the things I use plugins to avoid. sounds like fun.

I'm at work and all I want to do is go home and play more XCOM :(

demidar

being a moderator means volunteering to read the things I use plugins to avoid. sounds like fun.

I'm at work and all I want to do is go home and play more XCOM :(

I want to play XCOM 2 too, but the ISP fucked up and I have to wait another week without wired internet.

Haunted

In which areas?
Nudge-nudge-monty-python-11391772-500-380.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I wonder what those 10 year olds that just love Disney that follow Johnny V on twitter think of him.

Haunted

I wonder what those 10 year olds that just love Disney that follow Johnny V on twitter think of him.
10 year old kids who love the Disney universe and their characters just follow the 500 official, fun, in-character accounts on twitter, not the personal one of some random fucking Disney company executive in a suit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom