• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Godzilla 2014 was worth it just for that last kill shot at the end. Fucking awesome.

Unfortunately that movie is like 10 minutes of awesome and 90 minutes of captain Kick-Ass running around being inhumanly boring while the only good actor was killed off in the first 30 minutes.

repeater

eIr1qIw.png
Are there any plans to bring this to other platforms? This is the kind of game that should be on a handheld.

It's from the 3D Mark 2001 suite.

Found it: https://youtu.be/SJBuj2T8h6E?t=130

It's quite good for the time.

oh shit, i know exactly what youre talking about even without clicking the link now lol.

There's also the turtle benchmark, the space marines in the red lights benchmark, and so much more. Those might be from a later 3d mark though, i think it was 3DMark03?

man, that shit is now 13 years old fuck im so old

daydream

Banned
Man, I got REAL disappointed when Bubble Bobble wasn't Bust a Move.

i like bust-a-move more than most people (mainly cause i used to play clones of it on cheap barcade machines) but og bubble bobble is still king

i also like rainbow islands: the story of bubble bobble 2 (not to be confused with actual bubble bobble 2 aka bubble symphony or bubble bobble: part 2) and parasol stars: the story of bubble bobble iii (not to be confused with bubble memories: the story of bubble bobble iii)

bubble bobble

Are there any plans to bring this to other platforms? This is the kind of game that should be on a handheld.

it's literally one dude working on this and he's still tweaking it and bugfixing. if there are ports, it will be a long time from now.

on the plus side, it seems like it would run on a wet cardboard box full of leaves so you might already have something that would work

watch dogs was exciting for the same reason i was hyped for The Bouncer back before the PS2 was out or Gears before the 360 hit: It was just great to see what next-gen was likely going to look like.

too bad it played worse than poo gas

Teddified

I always kinda knew what kind of game Watch Dogs was gonna be. My only disappointment with it is the shit story. Even the story DLC was better.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I was excited after the initial reveal, and then was less interested they more they showed. Mostly because it was clear it will just be the usual Ubisoft fare.

At that point though I had absolutely no interest in ubisoft open world games.

i like bust-a-move more than most people (mainly cause i used to play clones of it on cheap barcade machines) but og bubble bobble is still king

i also like rainbow islands: the story of bubble bobble 2 (not to be confused with actual bubble bobble 2 aka bubble symphony or bubble bobble: part 2) and parasol stars: the story of bubble bobble iii (not to be confused with bubble memories: the story of bubble bobble iii)

bubble bobble

what about the DS game where 70% of the levels are literally unplayable

daydream

Banned
actually, i should really check out bubble bobble plus! on wiiware one of these days, it's supposed to be pretty good

unlike bubble bobble neo which supposedly ain't that hot

they really overdid it with the bubble bobble, no wonder the series got bomberman'd

jaina

watch dogs was exciting for the same reason i was hyped for The Bouncer back before the PS2 was out or Gears before the 360 hit: It was just great to see what next-gen was likely going to look like.

too bad it played worse than poo gas
Good comparisons. Gears was the only game that delivered (for it's time).

actually, i should really check out bubble bobble plus! on wiiware one of these days, it's supposed to be pretty good

unlike bubble bobble neo which supposedly ain't that hot

they really overdid it with the bubble bobble, no wonder the series got bomberman'd

what about the XBLA version of Puzzle Bobble that's buggy as shit, engrish-ridden, and can't decide what name it wants to use for itself

Strax

I was excited after the initial reveal, and then was less interested they more they showed. Mostly because it was clear it will just be the usual Ubisoft fare.

The reveal was so strange, Yeah it looked great but it was tracking mission that turned into car chase. I never understood the hype besides how it looked.

justjim89

I'm seeing now on Twitter (from the Kinda Funny guys) that apparently Rooster Teeth has a talk show called On The Spot. Surely somebody that works for that company knows of the existence of actual On The Spot.

repeater

it's literally one dude working on this and he's still tweaking it and bugfixing. if there are ports, it will be a long time from now.

on the plus side, it seems like it would run on a wet cardboard box full of leaves so you might already have something that would work
Oh yeah, I've got a laptop which hopefully could run it, but it's just not the same bringing a pretty sizable laptop to bed to play this kind of game. :/

jaina

It's a bit sad that #FE isn't getting a dub, but it's one of the few games where I won't mind subs.

Yo splat it up Mario!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom