• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that

A) it has taken this long to put SNES games on the 3DS
B) they're pretending like SNES emulation is some hot feature that only the more powerful 3DS can handle

is insanity.

The idea that

B) they're pretending like SNES emulation is some hot feature that only the more powerful 3DS can handle

is insanity.

How many times do you think we're going to hear Jeff say "Nintendo-like solution" in next week's Bombcast?

If there's one thing Nintendo cannot do, it's giving people exactly what they want. There's always a catch somewhere.

Nobody show Brad the Super Famicom themed New 3DS XL.

BRAD LOOK OVER HERE

CcqDN-zUkAAW_pF.jpg

hamchan

The idea that

is insanity.

The 3DS homebrew scene has Retroarch SNES emulation which on the OG3DS runs like ass while is pretty much 60 fps near perfect on the N3DS.

They really aren't bullshitting people this time.

The 3DS homebrew scene has Retroarch SNES emulation which on the OG3DS runs like ass while is pretty much 60 fps near perfect on the N3DS.

They really aren't bullshitting people this time.

I know there's a different between ports and emulators, but when you were selling SNES games on the GBA almost 15 years ago, telling me that SNES games are too taxing for your system is... hard to swallow.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can't really think of a game I want to play on the SNES though.

Maybe earthbound to see how close Undertale is to it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I just turned the Direct on, apparently at the end. Was the entire thing hosted by GOTY Jeff or just that last bit?

Myggen

I was about to say this thing is like some type of FMV game from the 90s Vinny would play on upf

Heh, yeah. Ever since Drew said on a Demo Derby that the early 00s was still the 90s, I've been seeing more and more proof og that on Demo Derby and this feature :p

Also, the Majestic b roll was something else.

Megasoum

Banned
Game tapes is all right but B-Roll isn't that interesting.

The original idea was more them talking over old conferences, I really hope they do that.

If not, might as well do more Demo Derby.

Noaloha

Stardew Valley stresses me the fuck out. I find it abrasive to my chill in the same way I do RTSs.

I'm too old for everticking time to be a friend.
Edit, the game is great.

pizzacat

Banned
Broll is interesting because they might find something people haven't seen before

Not everyone has seen that Rareware Racer with the animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom