• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. If you must post it, at least have the decency to put it behind a link.

Or post a GIF of him doing cool shit.

I have seen the event where this happened before, and know the story behind what happened after, so the GIF itself is not shocking to me. I would just like to remember Hayabusa at his best, not this unfortunate accident.

justjim89

Sorry, everybody. Should've put a bit more thought into that before posting. Of course, that's probably something that could be said for about 60% of my posts. But that was definitely in bad taste. Sorry.

It feels like Dan might be the one to do a QL, and he always seems to want to form a solid opinion on the game (by playing it a bunch), before doing the QL. Dan always seems to have seen most of what he wants to show before he shows it whilst others (most GBE) seem happier to learn about games on the fly. If it is Dan doing the QL, then there is a whole lot of Stardew to discover, so I could see him holding back on the QL for a while.

Dan said on Twitter that they're gonna record a QL today.

Glad it's Dan then. This is the kind of game where it makes more sense to get some time with it. Though seeing GBE mess around with it could have been fun to see.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Or post a GIF of him doing cool shit.

I have seen the event where this happened before, and know the story behind what happened after, so the GIF itself is not shocking to me. I would just like to remember Hayabusa at his best, not this unfortunate accident.

No GIF, but he was part of my introduction to Japanese wrestling.

tumblr_m5dwk3uEJM1qi4xiko1_1280.png

I picked him because his moves were the sort of insane thing that no real person could ever possibly do. Then I found out that he was actually a real wrestler and they didn't bother changing anything except his name for the game. For years I had only seen two of his actual matches (back when internet wrestling video meant you could email somebody to set up payment for them to mail you a VHS) but he remained both one of my favorite wrestlers and video game characters ever.

Dineren

Banned
that stuff sounded like a huge bummer

Did they mention if that is in effect on every planet or just colonized ones? I might lose quite a bit of interest in NMS if every one of these billions of planets has invisible monitoring that immediately alerts the space police.

Rondo of Blood is easy right?

hahahaha

haha

ha

but really: it's got some really tough parts to it. It's not end-of-castlevania-3 hard but it's definitely much more of a challenge then Super Castlevania IV.

there are at least two specific areas/stages that i can think of that could easily take a whole episode.

Hey, can one of you guys help me out? The thread on Gaming about P4 having bad voice acting reminded me of a video where Jeff sees the intro to P4G and reacts to the differences between it and the original. Can someone tell me which video it was in? Thanks for any help!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Hey, can one of you guys help me out? The thread on Gaming about P4 having bad voice acting reminded me of a video where Jeff sees the intro to P4G and reacts to the differences between it and the original. Can someone tell me which video it was in? Thanks for any help!

It was the video where they checked out the Vita TV or whatever it's name was.

edit: Playstation TV. Yeah, that thing which existed and was supported and not immediately forgotten about. http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/playstation-tv-compatibility-quiz/2300-9578/

Oh man, totally forgot Dan is in Chi-town for RAW. Lucky him that he gets to come during a Shane McMahon appearance, that place is going to be crazy.

Just watched the game tapes video. Dude I almost cried when Drew said 'that's not his name' in the chrono trigger video. Drew carrying on the spirit of Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom