• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
E3 2016

t1465934400z4.png

You remind me, I need to schedule my vacations at the office next week.

Tubobutts

I have two questions about the Black Desert Quick Look:

How did they do a MMO quick look with any /dance?

Why does Dan think foxes are a kind of rodent?

Megasoum

Banned
Between all the GB Content, the new season of House of Cards and the games I want to play.... I don't know how to manage my time right now.

popo

I would like to see Dan vs Vinny - who can create the most horrific monstrosity in Black Desert's character creator.

They should have chosen a dude though. Selecting a woman and having Dan shouting commands to Jeff of all the horrible things to do to her was straight out of a Hostel movie.

The new VinnyVania is excellent. Rondo is already a far, far more interesting game than its predecessors, and I'm so glad they didn't choose to play Dracula X instead.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I have multiple people on my steams friends list who have played more than 40 hours of Stardew Valley, a game that has been out for roughly 200 hours. I don't know anything more about the game and I think I'm keeping it that way in case this is some kind of creepy cult thing. I had enough of that with Dota anyway.

TraBuch

Banned
I have multiple people on my steams friends list who have played more than 40 hours of Stardew Valley, a game that has been out for roughly 200 hours. I don't know anything more about the game and I think I'm keeping it that way in case this is some kind of creepy cult thing. I had enough of that with Dota anyway.
It's Harvest Moon.

I put a shameful number of hours into Rune Factory 4 last year. The game came out in 2012. Growing shit and hitting monsters is surprisingly pleasing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
No. That's either "Alter" or "Digger".

None of these are things cool people say. That's what people in reality-TV shows call their homeless collegues.

if the zeitgeist for stardew valley is truly over then im screwed

what's the next zeitgeist gonna be i gotta get ahead

i need to feel something, please

Have you heard of Undertale? I feel like that game is gonna get huge.

yami4ct

Was not expecting all the salt in the Black Desert QL comment section. Who could complain about a video that gave us this beauty?

The whole 'let's make a horrific looking character thing' has never been funny to me. It's dumb in a way I don't enjoy, so so far what I've watched of the BD quick look wasn't enjoyable. I'm not going to complain about it in the comments, since I just except half of any sort of MMO QL to be that junk and I mostly just avoid those.

TraBuch

Banned
The whole 'let's make a horrific looking character thing' has never been funny to me. It's dumb in a way I don't enjoy, so so far what I've watched of the BD quick look wasn't enjoyable. I'm not going to complain about it in the comments, since I just except half of any sort of MMO QL to be that junk and I mostly just avoid those.
You've obviously never watch Monster Factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom