• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
20151208_HA_KingsVsJazz00446

...of Blood.

Lettuce

Ive noticed Vinny saying this a few times about the HDMI standard and he just said it again on the Beastcast a few weeks back, an not sure why he hates it so!?....im guessing 'hankshake' issues maybe!?

Where has he got the idea that HDMI is going to get replaced!!??. HDMI is going to be around for the foreseable future, the latest version will support up to 8K and beyond, it supports HD DD and DTS audio all on 1 cable...why would this ever get replace for like the next 20 years or so!!, i dont really see how another format could come along that could improve upon it in anyway!!???

HDCP fucks with their capture gear iirc.

Vinny just wants to move to a future where everything is cat6.

Well HDCP isnt going to go away with what ever replaces HDMI in the far future

I'm watching rugby on TV right now and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Is this what it feels like when Europeans watch American football for the first time?

I recently found out about a sport called Kabaddi. It is impossible to understand upon first look, but give it a few minutes and it all makes sense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSnP9z99I9M

If there was ever a full tournament aired on TV I would watch the whole damn thing.

Zocano

The talisman hate is pretty surprising to me ):

I've always had a good time playing it. It's definitely not something to play often though.

Tubobutts

This amiibo thing is getting out of hand.

Warhammer is really weird. Not only did they steal the amiibo idea from Nintendo, but also they copied Warcraft/Starcraft almost 1:1.
Feels kinda sketchy to me, man.
Warhammer Amiibos are even worse cause they're tiny, you have to put them together yourself, and you have to paint them. And I tried rubbing them on all sorts of video games and nothing happened.

Jesus, Max Payne 3 may as well be on rails. If you want to see that "Doom map design versus Call of Duty map design" picture play out first-hand, play through the MP trilogy in a weekend.

pizzacat

Banned
Jesus, Max Payne 3 may as well be on rails. If you want to see that "Doom map design versus Call of Duty map design" picture play out first-hand, play through the MP trilogy in a weekend.
I would be too drunk to make any kind of call like that from trying to drink away the pain that is Max Paynes life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom