• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
1125872-four.jpg

This photo always gives me the shivers.

Joeku

I wonder how much money Games Workshop makes in all the video games they license their stuff out to versus all the physical goods.

Aren't Space Marines alone like half of all the company's income?

Myggen

The guy who accused Brad of some bullshit on Twitter had blocked me. Wonder why, I nearly never use it

Also, if defending yourself against people posting dumb shit about you on Twitter is having a "shitty attitude" then I don't know, no wonder Brad dislikes this thread.

jaina

The guy who accused Brad of some bullshit on Twitter had blocked me. Wonder why, I nearly never use it

Also, if defending yourself against people posting dumb shit about you on Twitter is having a "shitty attitude" then I don't know, no wonder Brad dislikes this thread.

Maybe you are on a shared block list

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Brad would just tell him what's on the other side the tree so he doesn't have to cross it himself anyway, even if he actually wanted to.

The old man would then say "dude wtf spoilers" and Brad would reply that it was in all the park's promotional materials anyway

Chuck

Still without luck
oh, I thought you were asking how to get to dungeon 2.

I mostly meant there's is not a single thing apparent for what you have have to do here. Old dude gives you the hint to switch back and forth and change stuff, but what could that even mean.

Rainmaker

Banned
I come here to make sure I didn't miss any GB stuff but 80% of the time it's full of people being ridiculous, mean, close minded, or negative.

FStop7

Banned

I blocked that guy just on principle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Game Tapes has a sub page under videos, MGSCanlon has a sub page under videos

Demo Derby STILL doesn't have a sub page under videos

yami4ct

Had to renew my Pokemon Bank subscription today.

You know, we talk about how Nintendo needs an account system for device portability, VC cross buy, etc. The real tragedy is that they have zero real way to inform me of my Pokemon Bank subscription expiring. It's a once a year thing and I always forget I need to do that. Luckily I use it just to transfer dudes around and not long term storage or I could accidentally get my shit deleted. Had to do a quick run-through of all my games to make sure I hadn't left some dudes in there that I lost. Had a scare with my Kyogre I've kept around since Gen III, but I found him.

BearPawB

Banned
Yeah, i really don't think we are that bad.
It is usually the random people that seem to wander in that don't even seem to be fans that start shit/comment on peoples physical appearance etc.

I don't think i have a single regular poster on my block list or anything

yami4ct

Yeah, i really don't think we are that bad.
It is usually the random people that seem to wander in that don't even seem to be fans that start shit/comment on peoples physical appearance etc.

I don't think i have a single regular poster on my block list or anything

I've blocked one single regular poster here, but I'm pretty quick on my Gaf blocklist so that's a really good average.

Patryn

I only have one person on my block list on GAF.

I just figure I can ignore the posters I dislike without resorting to blocking them.

Besides, the whole "THIS POSTER IS BLOCKED" message that takes the place of their posts is annoying. And I don't want to install the extension that just totally removes the posts.

Game Tapes has a sub page under videos, MGSCanlon has a sub page under videos

Demo Derby STILL doesn't have a sub page under videos

Meanwhile Guest Articles are just lost in Giant Bomb's collective abyss... better known as the search function.

I look forward to 20XX when Giant Bomb gets an Article tab. It will have Austin's features, Guest Articles, and then Vinny in Text Form and that'll be it.

Megasoum

Banned

I just figure I can ignore the posters I dislike without resorting to blocking them.

Besides, the whole "THIS POSTER IS BLOCKED" message that takes the place of their posts is annoying. And I don't want to install the extension that just totally removes the posts.

Yeah that's why I don't have anybody blocked on gaf... That message just makes me want to check the post.

Wunder

that takes too much willpower

yami4ct

I just use it as a reminder to not fully engage with said poster. I tend to look at their post anyway, but it gives me an extra layer of stuff I have to go through before I reply. It's more of a safety mechanism for myself.

It's not that he's defending himself, it's how he goes about it. He tends to get pretty passive-aggressive when responding to, well, perceived slights. Hell, he's done it here on occasion.

guys quit blocking me please

NIN90

Rondo of Blood isn't on Wii U eShop right? How much of a pain in the ass is it to get the Wii VC working on Wii U? And can I play it with just the gamepad or do I need a remote or some shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom