• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Oh dang, I guess that's the disadvantage of getting it digitally. I have been able to unlock games early in the past using a VPN, but I don't think that's possible this time.

I am still trying to figure out if I should go and get a copy today. I enjoyed the beta but still have some reservations...

Austin monday stream?

Finally its happening

nZJPA5j.png

kAmui-

There are too many games being added to the wiki... I have to unfollow :)

Damn you to hell! Nah, there sure are a lot of games! I'd probably unfollow too if I actually cared about trying to read my twitter feed :p

Also, yay for Austin stream \o/

I'm finding lately that with big-budget games that my interest in playing the game is inversely proportional to wanting to see coverage of those games

which is to say, kind of looking forward to GB coverage of the Division

Hey, Good news for people who loves bad news is a pretty great album.

j5HrlB7.gif

A Monday with new Kerbal, an Austin stream, Stardew Valley QL...and my phone charger craps out at work. Blegh.

I'm just out of damn data because I wasn't patient enough to wait til I got home to watch the FC2 stream and then the Super Replay of Dan playing Tail of the Sun. At 90% data used with 13 days to go. I'm sure I can make it...

lol this Stardew Valley QL is already pretty funny

kind of explains why I've got more money than I can spend but people online are like "hot tips for making 5000 gold a day!"

dude I make 5000 gold a day from my crab pots alone.

min/maxing Harvest Moon for life

jaina

I'm just out of damn data because I wasn't patient enough to wait til I got home to watch the FC2 stream and then the Super Replay of Dan playing Tail of the Sun. At 90% data used with 13 days to go. I'm sure I can make it...
GB GAF without images always works :)

Off-topicy, but https://twitter.com/josh0shaw/status/706690711710617600

Didn't Andy Bauman just leave, too? Can't be too many video editors left!?
I think Mary is editing her own New Releases videos. But this loss of editors could temporarily shift more editor/producer work on her plate, instead of on camera time or creation of interesting shows :(

SnowdropQA_2_123439.png

Hosted by ubi.com
I love that stupid shit like this is likely something that the devs would've loved to have cut when they actually started crunching to make the game but nope, it's the iconic door closing moment! we have to leave it in because too many on the internet would kill us if we took this stupid animation out!

daydream

Banned
division stream will be up on synchtube whenever it goes back online

not sure if i should wait for it to start or just watch the stardew valley ql instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom