• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Arkham Knight finally and man....havent felt this "ehhhh" about a big sequel since Uncharted 3.

The Batman combat feels like maybe it has a few too many variables now to be as fun as it was. And yeah the Batmobile. Its not bad in parts but when they shoehorn it into a mission that really didnt need it it takes the wind out of my sails.

Stunning looking game though. UE3 putting in work.

Playing Arkham Knight finally and man....havent felt this "ehhhh" about a big sequel since Uncharted 3.

The Batman combat feels like maybe it has a few too many variables now to be as fun as it was. And yeah the Batmobile. Its not bad in parts but when they shoehorn it into a mission that really didnt need it it takes the wind out of my sails.

Stunning looking game though. UE3 putting in work.

It's a gorgeous game, but, yes, it's not very good. I want that level of craft applied to an Asylum/City remake. Hey, throw in Origin, too. It's not that bad. It's at least better than Knight.

Fireblend

Banned
heh I've been out of the loop since thursday and casually decided to check out the last UPF. I thought I'd misclicked and selected another video from gbeast for a sec
KuGsj.gif

It's a gorgeous game, but, yes, it's not very good. I want that level of craft applied to an Asylum/City remake. Hey, throw in Origin, too. It's not that bad. It's at least better than Knight.

What I remember people saying about Origins "its just more of the same" and "its a bit of a mess performance wise". I would actually be down to trying that now.

Knight just feels so unfocused. Its pulling in 7 different directions and isnt nailing anything. Even the stuff the other 2 games nailed feels sloppy now.

But if that rumoured remaster uses some of this Arkham Knight tech I would totally get it just to replay Asylum. A true modern classic that game is.

Tubobutts

God damn Brad. I've been sending in a bunch of emails about flag code violations and he finally reads one but its from someone else.

And Dan is lying because he's worn the flag as a cape.

Lunar FC

You can order Ubers with it and control Hue lights around your house too. Been thinking of getting one.

Both sounds like features id never use. But the only time I use an uber is when all my friends and I are too fucked up to walk at some rager.

Frith

also only mentalists would care

lets not worry about dan not being crazy enough to care about military flag codes.

Full cover and abuse of grenades to destroy your opponent's cover. Also flashbangs.

Yep, this is the key. Grenades -- both destructive/flashbangs -- are absolutely key in this game to destroy cover and maximize damage. Also, grenadiers and rangers absolutely rule (sharpshooters are fun but not quite at the same level of pure killing machine).

mintyice

Yep, this is the key. Grenades -- both destructive/flashbangs -- are absolutely key in this game to destroy cover and maximize damage. Also, grenadiers and rangers absolutely rule (sharpshooters are fun but not quite at the same level of pure killing machine).

Too bad I'm running Rookies forever.

justjim89

Apparently to share XCOM 2 characters, you have to actually upload a bin file somewhere. What's a good place to do that? Not well-versed in that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom