• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
EH, unless you need headset functionality I would avoid most gaming headsets honestly if sound quality is your main focus.

justjim89

Ok, if you want the Giant Bomb family in your XCOM 2 game, download the bin file here and copy it to your XCOM 2 character pool folder in your Documents>MyGames folder. I set them all as rookies, so you can develop them however you wish. I will say, some of the depictions are a real shot in the dark, especially Brad and Austin. But hey, I tried.

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o27lhhfffD1u5eu8ao8_1280.jpg

justjim89

You missed a real good opportunity to make "Danny Potato'Dwyer" there.

I also now realize that in trying to give him the colors of the Irish flag, I turned him into Doomguy. Which may have been a better color scheme for Brad.

And Austin looks like Urkel.

And Alex looks like an NPC from Witcher.

Ah well.

justjim89

Which video is it where Brad is wearing a pink vest and construction hat? It's from before I got into the site, I know, but I've seen bits of it over the years.

Jintor

I'm gonna finish up a normal playthrough then wait a while probably for Firaxis to release patches, more customisation options etc I think before I dive back in.

Anjin M

Ok, if you want the Giant Bomb family in your XCOM 2 game, download the bin file here and copy it to your XCOM 2 character pool folder in your Documents>MyGames folder. I set them all as rookies, so you can develop them however you wish. I will say, some of the depictions are a real shot in the dark, especially Brad and Austin. But hey, I tried.

I couldn't read the names on my phone, but was able to guess most of them by sight. What I'm trying to say is Good Job.

How does Dan know that Pequod is a Moby Dick reference but not Queequeg? Everyone knows Queequeg.

Probably because someone told him Pequod is a reference when the game came out.

This is "the end" of Metal Gear Scanlon, Drew is done with playing it.
So I guess they will youtube it now?? Still up in the air with how they will do it.

Bacon

This is "the end" of Metal Gear Scanlon, Drew is done with playing it.
So I guess they will youtube it now?? Still up in the air with how they will do it.

Just let it die. They don't care about it, the audience doesn't care about it, it's time to move on

omgkitty

I've tried watching a few of the Metal Gear Scanlons over a couple different games and just never could bring myself to watch more than an episode or two. Between Drew being kinda bad at the games, and Dan just being crazy Dan, it was all very insufferable. Would like to see them put their time now into something different.

Xiraiya

Listening to this week's Beastcast.

I am completely not surprised by the fact Jeff Bakalar continues to be confused and baffled by every game he plays.
I feel like at the rate his mind seems to breaking down with each passing week that come late this year or early next year he's not going to know what games even are anymore.

"Sooooooooo.... I hear there are theeeese things... called... "Video Games"? I dunno is that just me? What are they?... can you perhaps explain to me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom