• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Not for nothing, but I think Greg Miller could be pretty good on the Powerbombcast. Not sure how much he watches these days, but the same could honestly be said for most of the guys.

Not for nothing, but I think Greg Miller could be pretty good on the Powerbombcast. Not sure how much he watches these days, but the same could honestly be said for most of the guys.

I thought the same thing, especially after seeing the title/picture of the upcoming Powerbombcast. Maybe he might be a surprise guest for some PAX East hype?

eh, depending on how a juror makes his/her money they'll sometimes make something up or agree with something they don't believe in to get out of jury duty.

I once got excused by saying that i worked near the mall where a slip and fall lawsuit case was being filed against and that i wouldn't feel comfortable going back to that mall if I had to pass judgment on it knowing that i could cost some of my friends there their jobs if the mall lost its suit.

I had never taken a step in that mall.

I just was living off of commission and couldn't afford to lose weeks out of my pay because i would literally be on the street

justjim89

I thought the same thing, especially after seeing the title/picture of the upcoming Powerbombcast. Maybe he might be a surprise guest for some PAX East hype?

Yeah, that's what made me think about it. I know Greg is a big Attitude Era guy, and he reviewed WWE games on IGN for years.

sanhora

Stardew Valley looks so good and the QL was equally great, one my favorite Dan Quick Looks. At first I was going to wait for a price drop but the game is so cheap I might as well buy it now.

Stardew Valley looks too stressful for me. I can't deal with those kind of time limits
Like I said earlier, Dan's just making it that way for himself. He's having fun so he's not doing it wrong, but if he just upgraded his watering can, he'd save like 2 in game hours on that alone. You're busy in the game, but if it's stressful you're doing something wrong

game's endless so there's actually no time limit. if you can't get something done in one day, do it the next (or whenever). only thing you have to do is water your plants everyday

not even that, really. plants and animals don't die if you don't water/feed them. they just don't grow or produce until you resume. the only thing the game harshly penalizes you for is "dying" in the mines, as you lose some (replaceable) items and progress.

not even that, really. plants and animals don't die if you don't water/feed them. they just don't grow or produce until you resume. the only thing the game harshly penalizes you for is "dying" in the mines, as you lose some (replaceable) items and progress.

First time I got to level 90 in the mine I just wanted to check out what the next level was like and got bombarded by 2 red slimes and lost so much shit I rage quite. I've carried food with me and kept my health high as hell ever since. That shit sucks.

Strax

I hate this saying because it kinda doesn't make sense and its used too much but Greg Miller is trying-too-hard so often. He goes from 0 to 100 to 200.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
game's endless so there's actually no time limit. if you can't get something done in one day, do it the next (or whenever). only thing you have to do is water your plants everyday

Yeah, that's what I thought but my brain doesn't work that way. I just get super stressed out whenever I have a limited time to do something, even if there are no consequences. I don't know why.

Yeah, that's what I thought but my brain doesn't work that way. I just get super stressed out whenever I have a limited time to do something, even if there are no consequences. I don't know why.

My issue is more the days when I get to 2pm and I've already done what I had planned and I can't think of what I want to do to get rid of the rest of my energy and time. I end up just cutting down trees.

My issue is more the days when I get to 2pm and I've already done what I had planned and I can't think of what I want to do to get rid of the rest of my energy and time. I end up just cutting down trees.

same. by afternoon most days, I don't have anything major to do so I'll either hit the mines, go fishing, or wander around scavenging for a while.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm watching Better Call Saul right now and that sex toilet in episode 5 might be the most I've laughed since watching Vinny play Second Life.

Lettuce

1125872-four.jpg

This photo always gives me the shivers.

Bread's such a light weight with his bottle of Corna

I should probably start spending it in the early levels of the mine to finish the Gil stuff and getting bug guts for bait.

ehh. just buy bait. I easily spend 500 gold a day on bait for my traps (100 traps or so), but I make back about 4-5k for that investment. the bug thing is too much of a time investment.

Do any of you duders have resources for improving handwriting? I've noticed a decline in clarity when it comes to my cursive no doubt brought on by the fact that 90% of my correspondence is typed these days.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Do any of you duders have resources for improving handwriting? I've noticed a decline in clarity when it comes to my cursive no doubt brought on by the fact that 90% of my correspondence is typed these days.

Stop bothering writing by hand and join the all digital future. When you never write anything on paper you never have to worry about the legibility of your handwriting.

ehh. just buy bait. I easily spend 500 gold a day on bait for my traps (100 traps or so), but I make back about 4-5k for that investment. the bug thing is too much of a time investment.

Been trying to use more of the upgraded bait that Linus gives you a recipe for when you get him to 4-5 hearts. Not sure if it does much better but seems worth it while going for the stuff with Gil.

jaina

No. I notice it's a problem when taking handwritten notes during meetings or sketching concepts out. But I can read it myself and it hasn't been a high priority concern so far.

Hogan v. Gawker is my first subscription in OT

Rondo of Blood isn't on Wii U eShop right? How much of a pain in the ass is it to get the Wii VC working on Wii U? And can I play it with just the gamepad or do I need a remote or some shit?

Only the untranslated Wii VC release of the game is there.

It's such a fucking strange thing, the only way to play OG Rondo in english in the west is to unlock it within the PSP Remake (which runs at 30 fps and feels completely off as well as replacing the old school anime are with the more modern Castlevania style meh). That's how i ended up playing through it the first time and I felt like a super cool dude guy

Stop bothering writing by hand and join the all digital future. When you never write anything on paper you never have to worry about the legibility of your handwriting.

Unfortunately as a teacher I kinda need to make things clear on a chalkboard because not every school has joined the digital future yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom