• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local DC forecasters say fuck the last 3 weeks of winter, it's going to be rad outside from here on out through to official Spring, so, to celebrate, I'm home with a sick kid.

My other kid is practicing cursive by filling out checks at school, so, I guess she's a child in 1987.

Here's some notes I was just taking for a class.

7mFFgfw.jpg

Cursive is for suckers.

demidar

Cursive is the worst and making some other poor fellow try and decipher your chicken scratch is cruel and unusual punishment,

Brashnir

Just curious, do you do always do all caps for your writing or just when no one would normally care?

Damn you guys are making me feel extra bad about my handwriting. Pretty sure Incan is shopping theirs though.

I usually write in all caps if I want someone else to be able to decipher it. But it's big caps and little caps, because I'm not a monster.

popo

Not being able to retain your talent is another issue. But in start-up bay area and especially with twitch around the block it's probably not easy.

video guys are more in demand than writers/on screen talent, engineers even more so. I don't know how competitive the salaries are but CBS work environment doesn't seem too bad.

Myggen

video guys are more in demand than writers/on screen talent, engineers even more so. I don't know how competitive the salaries are but CBS work environment doesn't seem too bad.

Yeah, keeping video guys and especially engineers in SF must be a nightmare.

popo

Three podcasts could possibly go up on the site in one day tommorrow...

Alt-F1
Wrassle
Bombcast

Approx length of the casts = 1hr, 2 hrs, 2 1/5 hrs

Could be 5+hrs worth of audio content for me to consume.

Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom