• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Three podcasts could possibly go up on the site in one day tommorrow...

Alt-F1
Wrassle
Bombcast

Approx length of the casts = 1hr, 2 hrs, 2 1/5 hrs

Could be 5+hrs worth of audio content for me to consume.

Hooray!

F1 season starts in 2 weeks, I think they will plan to post it next week.

I was just the on cusp of my school using PCs for stuff. My first essay was handwritten and I was 10 or 11 and after that...

Floppies.

In my middle school on the "required school supplies" sheet they handed out every year, one of the items was a Zip Disk.

In my middle school on the "required school supplies" sheet they handed out every year, one of the items was a Zip Disk.

hah, I had to get one of those for my first year of college. you can pretty much pinpoint what year that was since the effective lifespan of the zip disk was about 15 months

they were actually a pretty cool technology, they just got outperformed pretty quickly

SomberOwl

The archive of the live show is on the GB YT channel for now.

Edit: Austin is in the process of downloading and putting the video up on the site according to his Twitter.

That's weird it's not showing up on the GB YT channel but the direct link from Austin's Twitter works.

justjim89

Guys, if Dan gets more involved with the wrestling business, is he legally required to start retweeting every compliment and mention he gets on Twitter? Cause that's gonna be a bummer.

I can never look at Big Van Vader or Scott Hall the same way these days.

Everyday's great at your Junes~

71720cb2da5afc25f29d53a285ee492e75d4054b_hq.gif

God, I'd just love for Dan to actually write a biography. Make an actual list of all the crazy, stupid, and crazy stupid shit that's happened in his life.

FStop7

Banned
I just watched the Majestic video again. It's incredible that that thing existed for a short while.

Did you get a chance to play it when it came out? I played through the first chapter/episode/act/whatever. I think that was all that was available at the time. It was kind of cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom