• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Demo derby was so good, even pre Jeff. Easily the best thing they've done since the p4 endurance.

I agree, Jeff completes it though. The three perspectives represented in that future just make it a fantastic look at gaming's history that's also incredibly entertaining. They have so many discs, I wish they'd do one weekly.

Zaph

I agree, Jeff completes it though. The three perspectives represented in that future just make it a fantastic look at gaming's history that's also incredibly entertaining. They have so many discs, I wish they'd do one weekly.

If only. It's such a good retrospective because those demo discs really capture the era, rather than just looking at the games individually and going "oh boy, early 3D was rough" each time.

Bowlie

Banned
Remember that the next time Drew shows up with another squad-based military shooter.

Is he really? That might've saved a life right there.

gJL195E.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If only. It's such a good retrospective because those demo discs really capture the era, rather than just looking at the games individually and going "oh boy, early 3D was rough" each time.

Like ginuwine.

And third wave ska.

I like some third wave ska.

popo

According to the internet, that room costs over 800 bucks for the night (plus taxes). I know most people get fucked on their wedding night but really?

Is he really? That might've saved a life right there.

I always wondered how he ever got a drive, turns out money - should have known.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I always wondered how he ever got a drive, turns out money - should have known.
Yep, in modern F1, where the best of the best race for the title, you can pretty much buy yourself a seat. It's kind of crazy.

Frith

Wait what? You've worked out what room he's in?

I've been playing the witness a lot but the puzzles have to stop somewhere.

Tubobutts

If Jeff is gone that means we might get more Facerig right? Please?

Oh wait I mean, I sure hope Brad doesn't bring back Facerig now that Jeff is gone. That was terrible.

daydream

Banned

i really don't understand what the hold-up is

i guess mgscanlon brings in more site traffic but so does a lot of dubious content

Damn it Vinny, I was looking forward to watching Project Beast before leaving for my second job. I hope you realise I will be miserable now.

i really don't understand what the hold-up is

i guess mgscanlon brings in more site traffic but so does a lot of dubious content

It's probably more the problem of getting the time for all of them to record. If it was just two or even three of them it'd probably be easier. But needing one video guy to record and one to be in the feature and Jeff to get the time it's probably just hard for them to get 2-3 hours to line up all together that isn't normally on the schedule like UPF, or on the calender for a month like something like MPP(when they do it at least).

repeater

So assuming that Jeff will be away for at least the first half of the week, what do you think the chances are of a Giant Irishcast?

still to this day the best game room episode is the one where jeff fools ryan into thinking they were going to play the bioshock dlc

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I certainly hope we don't get Mary and/or Danny on the Bombcast. You hear that Brad? Don't do it.

still to this day the best game room episode is the one where jeff fools ryan into thinking they were going to play the bioshock dlc
Also the best NDX episode.

The best Game Room QL is the one where they spend 10 minutes trying to download Jackal while the office slowly fills with toxic gas.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey man, maybe Vinny brought his pre-recording expertise having done so with kerbal.

That advanced technique of recording things a few days early.

popo

Flying out the Monday after superbowl weekend is a bad idea if you have any choice in the matter. That sign Vinny tweeted about getting out of your hotel 5 hours early ... Might be down playing the chaos.

Wait what? You've worked out what room he's in?

Yup. On my way there now to surprise them!

Srsly tho. Apparently that motel is internet famous. Every tenth guest seems to tweet a photo of that CD. For that money, you would think that they would let guests take the $5 CD home with them. Least they could do.

Damn it Vinny, I was looking forward to watching Project Beast before leaving for my second job. I hope you realise I will be miserable now.

are you saving up for a PS3?

I certainly hope we don't get Mary and/or Danny on the Bombcast. You hear that Brad? Don't do it.

I predict at least 20 minutes of hand-egg talk. More if Danny and Merry are on. Especially as I hear the game didn't suck this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom