• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You want to be friends with everyone because you get perks out of it.

Dan will be left by Penny one month into their marriage when she realizes he doesn't have any non-female or old dude friends.

You want to be friends with everyone because you get perks out of it.

Dan will be left by Penny one month into their marriage when she realizes he doesn't have any non-female or old dude friends.

It's just too many damn gifts to give. My farm needs money! I can't have these freeloaders taking food out of my chickens mouths.

I give when I can but never really go out of my way.

It kind of is. George is still kind of a dick but he at least starts to apologize for being a dick

nah. but she is into
robots
so whatever you call that

I had a suspicion his attitude would end up relating to him being in a wheel chair or something and that he was nice at one point because his wife is so nice.

It's just too many damn gifts to give. My farm needs money! I can't have these freeloaders taking food out of my chickens mouths.

I give when I can but never really go out of my way.

save up quartz from the mines. everybody likes it, it's not worth all that much, etc.

alternately, grow a bunch of green beans, make bean hotpots (only one ingredient) and give that to everybody

e: or sashimi

wait. are we playing the same game? everyone but the wizard seems to like every gem BUT quartz

huh, maybe you're right. when I was giving quartz, I was primarily trying to woo Abigail and she was into it.

anyway, I just give away cheap cooking items now, pretty much everybody likes those

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I finished the story mode of Naruto 3 last month (or at least I thought I did, then it said HEY guess what now it's an open world fight your friends game) and remember significantly more animation. Even for anime, there's a lot of animation not happening in these cut scenes.

tuxfool

Banned
"When I first heard this it reminded me of something Dan Ryckert might say."

Vinny throwing mad shade!

Nothing controversial here...

ljy3slJ.jpg

daydream

Banned
i'm trying to have some fun with haley and then i'll probably move on to penny who seems nicer and more reliable overall if a little on the boring side

and by 'i' i mean funky student who i'm faithfully roleplaying as

huh, maybe you're right. when I was giving quartz, I was primarily trying to woo Abigail and she was into it.

anyway, I just give away cheap cooking items now, pretty much everybody likes those

you would be into abigail

Brashnir

oh nothing
except that she's a crazy occultist and doesn't seem to wash her hair ever

To be fair, I'm not convinced that the entire town isn't some crazy cult yet. I'm just waiting to wake up one morning in the middle of a bloody indoctrination.

Patryn

The fact that a group of players in an online game were able to form something resembling an orderly queue is the biggest surprise here.

From what I understand from hearing stories, back in the days where EQ reigned supreme, the players would form queues to kill the rarer spawning enemies.

And that's why modern MMOs use instances to get around the problem.

Brashnir

From what I understand from hearing stories, back in the days where EQ reigned supreme, the players would form queues to kill the rarer spawning enemies.

True story. There would also be people who would snipe kills on quest mobs.

edit - as for your edit, it's more than that, but yeah. Too bad instancing takes away so much from the worlds in other ways.

Dineren

Banned
My experience with The Division was waiting outside the first safehouse, with someone standing in front of the door preventing people from entering or leaving, for 30 minutes while a friend tried and failed to log in.

Hopefully it's better tonight.

Meneses

The Division felt like the bad parts of Destiny (uninteresting, repetitive missions for the most part) but without the great movement / shooting.

I think i'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom