• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing more rewarding than getting that 1-3% carve after hunting a monster with your friends. I blew hours away on Raging Brachydios with MHGaf.

I really think having trading in MH would be the best though. Then older players could help out new players.

D'awww

hJCThkl.png

Lunar FC

Welp I'm totally lost. Completed the first story mission saw the cutscene, game crashed now I have no objective.

Edit: omfg wrong thread again.

yami4ct

There is nothing more rewarding than getting that 1-3% carve after hunting a monster with your friends. I blew hours away on Raging Brachydios with MHGaf.

I really think having trading in MH would be the best though. Then older players could help out new players.

You know what's also rewarding? Downloading an awesome DLC quest that has a 5-10% drop rate on a 1% item and farming the shit out it.

Colorful Beasts from MH3U still one of my favorite quests.

Also, Nargacuga is the best and I'm so glad he's back.

It's been a year already? feels like he's been with GiantBomb for 10 years.

If it feels like he's been here for 10 years, how long has Dan been here? Remember, last E3 was both Austin and Dan's first with Giant Bomb. I'm often stunned how quickly after Dan started that Demo Derby and Metal Gear Scanlon became features. Just to think, it all started with a Sniper Elite III Quick Look (with some questionable historically inaccurate discussions). Sniper Elite 4 was just recently announced. Can't wait for that Quick Look.

Doop

Austin has been such a great addition to GB. Before he joined, I used to watch Stream Friends, and my favorite streams were the ones with either Janine or Austin. He's mentioned it before, but that stream they did of The Crew will forever stick out to me as one of my favorites ever, across all streams. It was just a fun experience. When he was announced to be joining GB, I was actually for real giddy. It's incredible how easily Dan, Jason, and Austin can fit in with the rest of the crew.

Myggen

If it feels like he's been here for 10 years, how long has Dan been here? Remember, last E3 was both Austin and Dan's first with Giant Bomb. I'm often stunned how quickly after Dan started that Demo Derby and Metal Gear Scanlon became features. Just to think, it all started with a Sniper Elite III Quick Look (with some questionable historically inaccurate discussions). Sniper Elite 4 was just recently announced. Can't wait for that Quick Look.

Yeah, Dan, Jason and Austin all were perfect fits with the others in different ways. GB takes their time hiring people, but when they do they hire the right people.

How is it, that someone hasn't rotoscoped anime into a gif of wrestling? Like that one gif of the slow mo soccer guy going Yes! and bursts into super sayin form or whatever? How do we not have one of the Rock doing a people's elbow version of that?

Echoing what I said in the YT comments:

Patrick just got ROASTED!

Patrick, post if you're OK, cause I'd be in the ICU after that one.

If there was ever a new series of Jackass, you'd be the Johnny Knoxville of it for sure, Dan.

It was cool seeing all of New Day participate in the shaving. I've been on Team Patrick the whole rivalry, but wow is that Patrick Sucks chant so catchy.

Pat

Trick
Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom