• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
They briefly mention it on the podcast, but I'd LOVE more videos like playing the witness with jonathan blow. basically Giant Bomb lead dev commentary videos.

should of shaved mustache as well so he could be 12
pwWfyJUm.png

Myggen

Yea, I don't like Quick Look EXs either, but the Witness video was almost more like a post-mortem/retrospective, a reflection from the designer's perspective, and I would gladly take more of those, assuming the people they get are knowledgeable enough to discuss those topics.

Yeah, the Blow video was nothing like a QLEX. They've done similar stuff to the Blow video with :D and Lang before, and it's always been excellent. Having Jeff talk with developers about a game post launch for an hour or more is my dream feature on the site.

Megasoum

Banned
I love the random kid walking by in the background wondering what the fuck The New Day is doing with that noname in a Bear coat lol.

justjim89

How did Dan get tied up with Xavier anyway? I only remember a Double Dash feud that has yet to be resolved.

I believe he tells the story on the first or second Powerbombcast, but he and Alex were in LA for Summerslam and to cover the WWE game that year. Dan and Alex ran into Xavier, who at that time was a relative unknown in NXT, and Xavier was envious of their jobs because he loves games. So they talked for a while, then they got invited to Paige's 21st birthday party that night with Tyler Breeze, Summer Rae, Xavier, Corey Graves, and I'm not sure who else. Then at some later point, they played in Double Dash and became "mortal enemies." The rest is history.

That video is fucking incredible. Gotta love Kofi and Big E going all in for a bit they didn't have to do and knew nothing about.

I believe he tells the story on the first or second Powerbombcast, but he and Alex were in LA for Summerslam and to cover the WWE game that year. Dan and Alex ran into Xavier, who at that time was a relative unknown in NXT, and Xavier was envious of their jobs because he loves games. So they talked for a while, then they got invited to Paige's 21st birthday party that night with Tyler Breeze, Summer Rae, Xavier, Corey Graves, and I'm not sure who else. Then at some later point, they played in Double Dash and became "mortal enemies." The rest is history.

That video is fucking incredible. Gotta love Kofi and Big E going all in for a bit they didn't have to do and knew nothing about.

Those dudes are amazing on a mic. Just give them a name and they'll make magic.

Amazing. I should go back and listen to all the PBCs.

justjim89

That match really was fucking incredible. The New Day have so much chemistry as a team, and AJ's speed on top of Jericho's experience and psychology made for a great match. So many brilliant false finishes.

That match was basically the first time it seemed like AJ Styles wasnt holding stuff back since he joined WWE. Dude brought his top shelf flippy shit.

I guess he was taking it slow and nursing some minor injuries when he popped up.

It's probably nothing, but at the end of the Bombcast, Brad said something along the lines of "We'll be back next week with four co-hosts" and Jeff sort of excitedly said "maybe more than four". Next week is GDC. Could we be getting some guests on the Bombcast next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom