• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawker tried to be like TMZ and it blew up in their face.

difference being that TMZ understands how this stuff works. They know that the toothpaste isn't going back in the tube, so removing the content under legal threat is just part of the dance. once it's out there, they've done their job.

Gawker decided to be belligerent and claim some kind of moral/legal high ground and they're going to be walking out of Tampa with a big yellow boot hanging out of their asses as a result

Frith

Some people aren't blessed with the genes to go full lumberjack :(

maybe get a stencil and

tX6woJz.gif

demidar

yeah seriously, if I could grow thick non-patchy facial hair I would

I have a Patrick like situation going, in that if I don't have facial hair I look like a kid but if I do it's the shitty kind of facial hair that makes me look like Jeff playing Gal Gun.

I don't normally criticize Brad, but not knowing about SkiFree is pretty egregious. I legit thought he was being sarcastic when he said it.

There are like 5 classic windows 3.1 games that you HAVE to have been exposed to. Here's my list, like how your favorite websites do:

-Minesweeper
-Solitaire
-SkiFree
-Chip's Challenge
-insert your favorite weirdo random win3.1 game here

Bowlie

Banned
Kerbals are green.

Unless my work monitor has some really messed up color settings that I'm not aware of, that face is not green.

I don't think it's funny to trivialize this kind of criticism.

edit: I won't talk about this anymore since here is totally not the place for it but just wanted to let you know. Sometimes you can hurt people without knowing.

After listening to the Bombcast I'm much more interested in the creation of NMS's universe, much like Drew was. Can't wait to see what happens to the universe in a month.

Mario Maker is my least favorite feature now even if it originally convinced me to pick the game up.

It's kinda funny how my least favorite features are MGSV and MM, the top two games of last year

daydream

Banned
we probably have had a wednesday where absolutely nothing went up before but i can't remember the last instance of it. (there's still time for a surprise ql or something so i'm crossing my fingers)

looking forward to mario maker tomorrow, though!

There are like 5 classic windows 3.1 games that you HAVE to have been exposed to. Here's my list, like how your favorite websites do:

-Minesweeper
-Solitaire
-SkiFree
-Chip's Challenge
-insert your favorite weirdo random win3.1 game here

Heh, I had all of those except for Chip's Challenge. For whatever reason it just never showed up on any of the PCs we had growing up.

Rodent's Revenge was where it was at.

we probably have had a wednesday where absolutely nothing went up before but i can't remember the last instance of it. (there's still time for a surprise ql or something so i'm crossing my fingers)

looking forward to mario maker tomorrow, though!

Shit, didn't even realize today was Wednesday. Maybe this being tomorrow is leaving an opening for a Beast stream? I was wondering why they didn't try to do some tues-friday stream schedule with each coast doing two streams.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
That's gonna lead to bad posture, imo

It wasn't great after an hour or so. I have a closet mirror next to my bed and I'd glance over and constantly notice I'm hunched over. While I greatly enjoyed the view of my 50" tv set up close like that, I wish I had the space to put a couch or chair at the end of my bed, that'd be ideal (barring having my own apartment with my own living space that I'd deck out how I'd like, but fuck SF and rental prices).

I may return to the edge ever so often for a little bit, but I can't see this being my primary way of gaming.

LiK

It wasn't great after an hour or so. I have a closet mirror next to my bed and I'd glance over and constantly notice I'm hunched over. While I greatly enjoyed the view of my 50" tv set up close like that, I wish I had the space to put a couch or chair at the end of my bed, that'd be ideal (barring having my own apartment with my own living space that I'd deck out how I'd like, but fuck SF and rental prices).

I may return to the edge ever so often for a little bit, but I can't see this being my primary way of gaming.

Try these?

Bed-Lounger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom