• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMoth

With an hour left in this Kerbal video, feel like I'm just waiting for an inevitable catastrophe with this first reentry attempt...

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
hahaha end of the Kerbal video!

Wondered where Scott Manley was going to turn up after they mentioned him last week, rescue series should be good! He knows what he's doing though so probably wont be very long, check out his youtube channel, won't link it because it shows up in spoiler tags, just google Scott Manley

mhanna49

Neo Member
Drew is about to fight Sahelanthropus and hasn't upgraded any of his rocket launchers? I know Drew said he didn't want his playthrough to be boring and slow but it would have been so much better if he would have took his time and interacted more with the weapon upgrades, mother base upgrades, and actually tried experimenting with some stealth tactics (aka CQC and tranquilizing everything).

Drew actually did better then me for that Metal Gear fight.

Even then I had to use use a rocket launcher + grenade launcher combo to beat it. Dude does it his second try and only lost the first one because he went AWOL.

Curufinwe

I'd like to request that if people are going to post wedding photos as was done with Ryan and Patrick they just link to them, and not insert the images so they are unavoidable.

Frenden

Banned
Project B.E.A.S.T. didn't disappoint.

That ending though. I wonder if this means Drew and Jason are going to do the rescue missions and give Vinn Co. and co. a break?

Quenk

That ending though. I wonder if this means Drew and Jason are going to do the rescue missions and give Vinn Co. and co. a break?

I'm guessing that GBEast will still do it but with Scott as a sort of mission control role. Drew is probably there so Scott can be in their studio and use whatever cross-country tech they have.

Brashnir

I still heard GBEast voices in the preview, so I imagine they're still manning the controls.

GavinGT

Banned
Perfect time to call in Manley for a crash course on orbital docking. I'm hoping they really go all out and build a space station or even a moon base.

Frenden

Banned
I'm guessing that GBEast will still do it but with Scott as a sort of mission control role. Drew is probably there so Scott can be in their studio and use whatever cross-country tech they have.

Oh, wait--
that was Scott in the final shot? I've never watched his stuff and only know of him via the BEAST banter. I assumed it was Jason in goggles.

Either way, yes, having a ringer is a fun direction to take part two.

BearPawB

Banned
Kerbel is great to have on in the background while you do work.
It may not be great active watching, but it is a great feature

Kerbel is great to have on in the background while you do work.
It may not be great active watching, but it is a great feature

I try that, but then I zone out past the parts that I might actually find interesting. I'm an hour in and have no idea what's happened so far.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Time to cancel pre-order. Alex always gets the bad games.

Apparently Firewatch runs like shit on the PS4. Awesome.

FramerateWatch, am i right or am i right

but seriously, Unity has been shit on the current gen so its not surprising in the least. It's a bit funky on PC too (Gone Home ran like ass on my 770 and there's no real reason for it to have done so) but yeah, Unity needs to be further optimized for these machines

def sim

qda5Xy0.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Oh weird, he's saying it's only 5 hours if you explore absolutely everything. Dunno why I was expecting it to be a much bigger thing.

I'm pretty excited to be going in (almost) entirely blind to Firewatch. Working my way through The Witness has given me a hankering for a much shorter experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom