• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew:

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f557064596b56492e6a7067

But the Do It For Her version is plastered with pictures of Quiet, so not much of an improvement there.

omgkitty

When does Project BEAST start getting good? I've watched 3 episodes now, and while interesting, they've basically just been doing the same thing over and over again, though I guess they landed on the moon but then couldn't take off again and blew up.

When does Project BEAST start getting good? I've watched 3 episodes now, and while interesting, they've basically just been doing the same thing over and over again, though I guess they landed on the moon but then couldn't take off again and blew up.

Your defintion of good must be terrible. You should feel bad.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Like 5 minutes before the first episode

Just give up now if that's not your thing. Then I advise you to take up a religion (if you haven't already) preferably one that facilitates confessions, and prey for your soul.

Project BEAST is a great background at work kinda thing. The music is chill and you don't need to be watching most of the time, just listening (and Austin's volume level will tell you when you need to watch).

omgkitty

Project BEAST is a great background at work kinda thing. The music is chill and you don't need to be watching most of the time, just listening (and Austin's volume level will tell you when you need to watch).

See I had it playing while I was playing FIFA and would look over when they were launching or if Austin started yelling. I guess I meant with my question is if there was ever a reason to sit there for 2 hours watching while doing nothing else because that didn't seem to be the case.

Haha dammit Boxes you know I can't not read that.

I have two Metal Gear Scanlon's and a Project BEAST to catch up on, I hope work is slow today!

My alarm has been Donna Burke screaming WHOAAA-HOOOOOO for a few months now and that shit will wake you right the hell up.

I used to set my alarm to songs that I like, but then I realized it made me hate those songs.

Usually mine goes off and then I fuck up and hit the button to turn off the alarm instead of to snooze and then oversleep.
That has definitely happened before which is why I now have a rule that I have to get up on the first alarm, no snoozes.

Problem with that Jintor is that I have too much music that is simply not capable of waking a human being up. It would be like alarm clock Russian roulette.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Cool teaser at the end of todays kerbal episode.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Yeah. Exciting things are ahead.

Who was the other guy with Drew?

Pretty sure it's
that dude who tweeted about helping solve someone else's problem in Kerbal a couple weeks ago. I'm afraid I don't actually know who he is or what he does. He sounds Scottish.

TraBuch

Banned
Judging by the thumbnail, the lady in Bombshell kinda looks like she was modeled after Bonnie Rotten. Don't Google her if you're around people.

hes still got rising, the nes games, that weird combat simulator training game on ps1....

MGS. its the gift that keeps on giving.

Hey, there's also Ghost Babel!

And Portable Ops!

And the AC!D games!

And he needs to go through the Smash Bros Brawl Campaign with Snake!

And Snake Tales from MGS2S!

there's so much metal gear left, Drew better not bail before he is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom