• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

santeesioux

I was like 16 when Naruto originally started airing on Toonami like ten years ago, so I felt I was a couple of years too old to get into it. I probably when have been one of those kids that wore the headband things.

I really liked Bleach up until whatever the vampire arc was (the bount arc?) so I suppose I have no room to make fun.

Jintor

First day off in awhile tomorrow. Gonna start Stardew. Never played any Harvest Moon or Runefactory or whatever before; anything obvious I may miss and should know going in? Or is exploring and figuring out what there is to do a lot of the fun?

Oh, and you're not going to get this far for a bit, but all your crops will die the instant the season changes over unless you get a special building. So don't go HAM investing in crops before a season change.

When you say "Squall thing" do you mean the sort of thing like Dan has that makes him enjoy Mario Party? Because if Mario Party were a person, Squall would be his name.

Uhhh..I meant the whole 'LEAVE ME ALONE I'M MOODY' thing going on. Dan is like the opposite of Squall

Joeku

some basics:

A few stuff unlocks over the first 2-5 days (or longer) of playing, so don't worry if you don't have a fishing rod or whatever right off the bat.

Axe is for tree cutting, hoe is for preparing soil, pick-axe is for digging and clearing prepared soil, watering can is for watering.

Take your time and don't fret about stuff unless you enjoy the game better when fretting.

If auto-run isn't enabled in options, enable it.

Oh, and you're not going to get this far for a bit, but all your crops will die the instant the season changes over unless you get a special building. So don't go HAM investing in crops before a season change.

Thanks, buddy! Appreciate it.

The triumphant return

qk6rP4h.png

Giant Bomb XXI | Let Me Put My Face on a Lady!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Let's say, hypothetically, Dan gets a tattoo of a black bar across his nipples and they put up a teaser video on youtube, with the entire tattoo process recorded and put behind the premium wall.

I mean...

They make more than $10,000 if they do that, right? One Xavier Woods retweet would have to get them close.

Let's say, hypothetically, Dan gets a tattoo of a black bar across his nipples and they put up a teaser video on youtube, with the entire tattoo process recorded and put behind the premium wall.

I mean...

They make more than $10,000 if they do that, right? One Xavier Woods retweet would have to get them close.
Periscope and teespring get Dan that money. Premium sends the money to the employer. Would you you get a tattoo that's painful enough to make you pass out for your boss?

I think it would be funny if they had Brad play SkiFree on UPF. Speaking of skiing, I wonder if they are going to do another Unfinished for the new SNOW open beta (it just released on Steam a few days ago). The last Unfinished for the game was done in February 2014, over two years ago. The devs also announced the open beta will hit PS4 early Spring. For those interested, it's a free-to-play open world multiplayer Skiing game (with snowboarding and snowmobiling apparently coming eventually).

That Conner MacGregor face model in UFC 2 doesnt seem very accurate.

You would think they would at least nail the look of the dude on the box.

And gameface gerstmann looks better. At least the head seems like it fits on his body now.

kiguel182

I mean...

Also, how hard can it be to get the community together to get 10000 bucks? There has to be enough GB fans.

Strax

That Conner MacGregor face model in UFC 2 doesnt seem very accurate.

You would think they would at least nail the look of the dude on the box.

And gameface gerstmann looks better. At least the head seems like it fits on his body now.

He has two models because he's in two weight categories and I feel like the one Jeff picked is much worse then the other.

So judging by the comments, is mcgregor the one the casual fans like but the actual fans despise?

My friends that are big into UFC all love Connor but UFC fans (and boxing fans) sometimes hate when somebody hasn't "paid their dues" and many of them felt like Connor got a title shot too early.

Xater

I kinda wish the UFC QL would have come a bit later. This didn't really help me deciding if they got it right this time around. Hopefully Jeff will review it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom