• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, spidey is in that Civil War movie which actually looked really good until, ironically enough, he appears.

also, activision get off your fucking asses and give us the MUA games in some way dammit.

yeah, spidey is in that Civil War movie which actually looked really good until, ironically enough, he appears.

also, activision get off your fucking asses and give us the MUA games in some way dammit.

His appearance in the trailer did nothing for me but I am really interested to see him in the film.

I'm actually surprised that Activision hasn't just dumped all the old Marvel games they had onto current gen consoles, I figured Deadpool would be the start of that.

pizzacat

Banned
At least he looks like the 90s cartoon costume. I might not share the same opinion as other people but god damn it. At least my children will see Green Lantern reboot or maybe their children.

pizzacat

Banned
I like the Inhumans idk about them taking X men's spot tho?

That's like having the omega men take the teen titans spot. It's just not right man :(

pizzacat

Banned
Nah it's not Glover it's a young guy tho.

If you 'me guys were smart you could easily turn this comic talk to 'me talk

I couldn't tell you what happened in any marvel movie past the first Cap movie. It's all a blur.
Think of every marvel movie just being setup for the next cross over, so it's like FIFA 09, FIFA 10, FIFA 11 and FIFA 12 and they all set up towards FIFA World Cup game

Lunar FC

Nah it's not Glover it's a young guy tho.

If you 'me guys were smart you could easily turn this comic talk to 'me talk

Think of every marvel movie just being setup for the next cross over, so it's like FIFA 09, FIFA 10, FIFA 11 and FIFA 12 and they all set up towards FIFA World Cup game

Wack, Glover would of killed it.

Arn't the world cup games just some little side knock off title? I've never got one.

oti

Banned
It's an intro vid.

Secretly I think this was part of the bet so everyone at gb can continue calling him that one YouTuber lol

With all the gifs of him flying around right now, might as well use that opportunity. Good for him, I hope he gets more subs.

Glad he is setting himself up to go full youtube if the Hulk Hogan/Gawker case ends up with Gawker (Kotaku) shutting down.

I really don't want this to happen. He is way to good to be on YouTube alone. Hopefully he'll find something more stable in case Gawker bites the dust.

Zaph

Patrick can't catch a break

WruH4yR.png

Xiraiya

Listening to the Bombcasts from E3 2011 and hearing Patrick just have the most cynical goddamn attitude of like "I hate fantasy, and I'm tired of guns in games" (Which if that's not your thing, fine, I think hating fantasy is kind of insane given how broad it is though) and then proceed to give a description of dragon's dogma in the most overtly mocking tone he possibly could and I'm like thinking "The features you are describing are genuinely interesting mechanics and are actually popular EVEN in 2016, what the hell possibly warranted that attitude towards it way back then, you can't even talk about this game without your dislike of fantasy seeping through"

And then hearing him talk about his time screwing with people in Dark Souls and how he is never going to actually play or even like that game, but if he can play it to ruin someone else's time with it, that's okay.
I'm not all that familiar with Patrick except hearing him here and there in older and newer stuff but I am yet to see anything that makes me want to take him seriously or even have any semblance of respect for him.

It doesn't help he has one of the more inappropriate voices for a podcast, but that's neither here nor there.

EDIT: Apparently my timing is is rather interesting.

Listening to the Bombcasts from E3 2011 and hearing Patrick just have the most cynical goddamn attitude of like "I hate fantasy, and I'm tired of guns in games" (Which if that's not your thing, fine, I think hating fantasy is kind of insane given how broad it is though) and then proceed to give a description of dragon's dogma in the most overtly mocking tone he possibly could and I'm like thinking "The features you are describing are genuinely interesting mechanics and are actually popular EVEN in 2016, what the hell possibly warranted that attitude towards it way back then, you can't even talk about this game without your dislike of fantasy seeping through"

And then hearing him talk about his time screwing with people in Dark Souls and how he is never going to actually play or even like that game, but if he can play it to ruin someone else's time with it, that's okay.
I'm not all that familiar with Patrick except hearing him here and there in older and newer stuff but I am yet to see anything that makes me want to take him seriously or even have any semblance of respect for him.

It doesn't help he has one of the more inappropriate voices for a podcast, but that's neither here nor there.

EDIT: Apparently my timing is is rather interesting.

He does a 180 on his opinion of Dark Souls and Dragons Dogma. Patrick was probably the person on the staff most willing to go outside his comfort zone to try something new, even if he wrote it off beforehand.
Alex calling out folks who email the same email to the Bombcast and the Beastcast.
justjim on notice.

i just sent an email yesterday to the beastcast that i had sent to the bombcast BUT i waited to first see if it was read on the bombcast before sending it to the beastcoast.

So i feel like i was at least sensible about it

Chuck

Still without luck
Man this might not be the right place but fuck
spiderman. Green Lantern won't be seen for another decade but this scrub gets rebooted twice? He's literally the Sonic the hedgehog of comic books and comic movies. I'm over it whatev :[

that's not how spoilering text works

Man this might not be the right place to talk about the captain america 3 trailer but fuck
spiderman. Green Lantern won't be seen for another decade but this scrub gets rebooted twice? He's literally the Sonic the hedgehog of comic books and comic movies. I'm over it whatev :[

this is

Patryn

It was definitely Vinny who was most into trying things.

No, not in the least.

Patrick was totally the most open to trying new things, especially suggestions from the audience at the time he left.

That was what most people missed when he left, that willingness to just try whatever.

No, not in the least.

Patrick was totally the most open to trying new things, especially suggestions from the audience at the time he left.

That was what most people missed when he left, that willingness to just try whatever.

Yeah, I also feel like in most cases he came away really enjoying those games.
Didn't Patrick play and review both Danganronpa games? I'd say that's pretty far out his comfort zone.

Yup and that kind of came around because of the community recommended 999 and VLR and he ended up really enjoying those.

I remember Patrick being pretty against that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game on that Wed show that one time. That doesn't seem open to me.

But didn't he pick up and enjoy FE and Monster Hunter because of fan suggestions?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know for all the love Steam gets, that it probably doesn't deserve, the fact that it continues to lack a download scheduler function or a manual download bandwidth cap is insane to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom