• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like i should buy stardew valley because it's gonna be the perfect game to play while I wait for my friends to get home so I can play the division without getting too far ahead of them

Well, fuck. Brad just spoiled the Hitman Menu Font for me. Thanks Brad, I was looking forward to discovering the magic of that font myself.

5rxAFgI.png

jaina

I'm not sure what the problem is as a) the game shows you the challenges and b) showing them off made me even more tempted to buy it since it's a good glimpse of how much stuff they've packed into each mission. If you consider basic gameplay information to be a spoiler then don't watch.
I agree that it's good for a Quick Look.
But for many the gameplay experience seems to rely on experimentation and the excitement when some crazy plan is actually permitted by the systems.
Well, I've read now that most of us agree it isn't a huge spoiler.
http://i.imgur.com/5rxAFgI.png
Yay, I've been giddy for the first use of this since it's Beastcast thread.

Myggen

I agree that it's good for a Quick Look.
But for many the gameplay experience seems to rely on experimentation and the excitement when some crazy plan is actually permitted by the systems.

You can just turn all of that stuff off when playing the game, and if anyone wants to go in fresh they should not watch a QL of such a short game.

justjim89

man. this Hitman is basically Ground Zeroes but Hitman

In a sense, yeah. But it's different in that it's not so much a transformation as GZ was as a return to form. It's classic Hitman, but with the playability of a modern 3rd person action game.

Let's just hope what comes after the first episode is better than what came after Ground Zeroes.

TraBuch

Banned
In a sense, yeah. But it's different in that it's not so much a transformation as GZ was as a return to form. It's classic Hitman, but with the playability of a modern 3rd person action game.

Let's just hope what comes after the first episode is better than what came after Ground Zeroes.
I don't know what you're talking about. What came after GZ was the second best game of 2015 according to some.

Xeteh

Their disdain for New Super Mario is insane to me. SMW is one of my favorite games ever but NSM gives so many fun mechanics in Mario Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom