• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balb

Why are they so averse to giving the NSMB toolset a try? I get that they don't like what it "stands for" but It has some cool and unique mechanics.

Yeah, it's like $7. I paid for it because I got the game for dirt cheap and it didn't bother me but I can see how it rubs some folks the wrong way

Same, I got the game for such a low price that I was happy to throw some more money at it but it's definitely a real crummy move, especially when that dlc has some of the best stuff in the whole game.

Chuck

Still without luck
Hey cool. I just booted up mario maker and the level i spent at least 3 hours on was deleted from the server. Awesome.

Myggen

Looking forward to the archive! I should've just watched it live since I haven't been able to fall asleep the last hour anyway.

valeo

Im not one to ever comment on their appearance or personal life but just have to say that Jeff is looking way better these days - looks like he's lost some weight. Good on him (y)

Just got to the Lionhead part of the podcast but it's weird that a number of people think Fable was originally a Molyneaux game.

What? It was a Peter Molyneux game. He hyped the fuck out of it too, back when it was called Project Ego. I'm not even sure what he promised back then could be made on today's consoles. It was preposterous.

Lijik

What? It was a Peter Molyneux game. He hyped the fuck out of it too, back when it was called Project Ego. I'm not even sure what he promised back then could be made on today's consoles. It was preposterous.
are you telling me the final game didnt have a system where trees generated seeds that grew new trees in the game world

Some of the dashing stuff and powers in Quantum Break look neat but if it's just room after room of cover fighting against these guys, it's gonna get real old real quick.

Tubobutts

He didn't create Fable. He hyped it up a bunch but the original game wasn't his. Big Blue Box was a satellite studio while making the game and got absorbed into Lionhead proper later. The original creators of Fable were Simon and Dene Carter and Ian Lovett.

Thinking I'm fatigued by third person cover shooters. Quantum Break is a cool looking video game and I'm struggling to be enthused to play it. Same with Uncharted 4. On the fence, but with that I'm already invested in the series.

kulapik

CdO1gOaUIAAmMws.png:orig

Oh my.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
He didn't create Fable. He hyped it up a bunch but the original game wasn't his. Big Blue Box was a satellite studio while making the game and got absorbed into Lionhead proper later. The original creators of Fable were Simon and Dene Carter and Ian Lovett.

Molyneux was credited first as designer on the game.

blakep267

After watching the QB stuff I get the same feeling I had when I played sunset overdrive. If you don't know how to use every system they give you or don't use them them, your gonna have an experience like Drew had where he's trying to aim every single shot super slowly. Where as you should be zipping around throwing up time bubbles and unloading into them then zipping back( sorta like how in sunset you had to use the grinds, air dashes, bounces and weapons all together so that everything just blended smoothly together)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom