• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they talked about the biggest game release of 2016 so far.

I feel like they usually tend to be aware of talking less about the game when they have already made a lot of content around it. A couple streams and the QL and still talking about it for that long? I feel like they don't do that too often outside of Destiny and even that was never too long.

Oh man Dan saying "Is there X on amiibo shelf 2." I collect these things and I don't even have a shelf 2!

"I almost bought it because it was $6.71," Dan buddy that's a sign of a real problem dude.

jaina

Oh man Dan saying "Is there X on amiibo shelf 2." I collect these things and I don't even have a shelf 2!

"I almost bought it because it was $6.71," Dan buddy that's a sign of a real problem dude.
His UPF? story that he has multiple duplicates and doesn't necessarily remember why was a similar revelation.

His UPF? story that he has multiple duplicates and doesn't necessarily remember why was a similar revelation.

Yeah. My reaction is to the start of the mario maker stream. But at least he has a list of what he doesn't have now... But he still almost bought one he already had for no reason.

daydream

Banned

yeah, the problem of not having a complete collection amirite

this is why i will never ever start

yeah, the problem of not having a complete collection amirite

this is why i will never ever start

Actually I've found it real easy to ignore all the Mario and Animal Crossing Amiibos and an assorted handful of the Smash ones because I don't care about those particular ones. I've done well picking up just the ones I really want.

Can't wait until Dan falls down the pit of Amiibo cards.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's the next talking about SuperHot which was the next talking about The Witness which was the next talking about Destiny which was the next...

DOTA 2 which was the next Starcraft

Starcraft on the podcast got REAL bad for a while
still better than Drew's 'uh i didnt play anything but i went wine tasting and played this random phone game i gave up on after a week'

Chuck

Still without luck
DOTA 2 which was the next Starcraft

Starcraft on the podcast got REAL bad for a while
still better than Drew's 'uh i didnt play anything but i went wine tasting and played this random phone game i gave up on after a week'
Brad went and talked about the latest shitty pay to enjoy game on the podcast.

So yeah, we still lose.

I feel like they usually tend to be aware of talking less about the game when they have already made a lot of content around it. A couple streams and the QL and still talking about it for that long? I feel like they don't do that too often outside of Destiny and even that was never too long.

They were pretty aware that they'd been on it for sometime and seemed to cut themselves short despite still having stuff to say, I'd be surprised if there is as much discussion on it in the future.

They were pretty aware that they'd been on it for sometime and seemed to cut themselves short despite still having stuff to say, I'd be surprised if there is as much discussion on it in the future.

Yeah, I was just being irritated and dumb.

That's my most used app after Twitter and Facebook Messenger.

Probably creeping up as mine as well. Been downloading a lot of older videos lately and watching while at work.

If Wii U had the PS4's sharplay feature I wonder if someone would try to make it a job to sell their ability to pass levels for people so they can upload their crazy levels that they probably can't beat themselves.

pizzacat

Banned
Idk how Dan did it? I bought Ness, I bought Lucas, going to buy Ryu and then I'm out

I've been given Shulk and Ike and would want to get Cloud but I already limited myself to Mother and Ryu.

smh I hate that it had to be dan

Idk how Dan did it? I bought Ness, I bought Lucas, going to buy Ryu and then I'm out

I've been given Shulk and Ike and would want to get Cloud but I already limited myself to Mother and Ryu.

smh I hate that it had to be dan

Limiting yourself to amiibos you want is a loser's game because there's so many good ones. I did that and I endd up with Pac-Man, Mr Game & Watch, R.O.B, Duck Hunt Duo, Mega Man, Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, Wii Fit Trainer, Shulk, Shovel Knight, Blue Yarn Yoshi and Tom Nook. Plus I got Marth and Ike due to an Amazon pricing error I couldn't resist.

Amiibo: not even once.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dan has talked about how he didn't bring almost any of his gaming stuff to SF, so he's starting from scratch!

Right and if he got rid of it all, that likely stemmed from a place of 'i'm tired of all this shit' and now he's just making the same mistake again.

Except this time he's spending his own money on it.

Myggen

Right and if he got rid of it all, that likely stemmed from a place of 'i'm tired of all this shit' and now he's just making the same mistake again.

Except this time he's spending his own money on it.

Not that much money in the grand scheme of things. Dan will be okay!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Launch trailers nearly 4 weeks ahead of launch

game trailers are getting dumb
Not that much money in the grand scheme of things. Dan will be okay!

as someone who owns a few expensive plastic things, it always starts off as 'not that much money'

Scizzy

On the latest Bombcast, I had my first, legit laugh out loud in a while when Jeff asked if Ryu was God and immediately followed up by asking "why does God need a dragon punch?" Great stuff and I'd forgotten how much I love the "is Ryu a wizard?" discussion.

pizzacat

Banned
Limiting yourself to amiibos you want is a loser's game because there's so many good ones. I did that and I endd up with Pac-Man, Mr Game & Watch, R.O.B, Duck Hunt Duo, Mega Man, Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, Wii Fit Trainer, Shulk, Shovel Knight, Blue Yarn Yoshi and Tom Nook. Plus I got Marth and Ike due to an Amazon pricing error I couldn't resist.

Amiibo: not even once.
Infecting your amiibos with shovel knight and yoshi is the only losing option

Quick question tho, have you opened them?

I fear my brain might be too dumb for the game.

This is my dilemma right now with Dwarf Fortress. I've oddly been obsessed with the idea of playing it since Gita's article and I want to play something like it so bad, but I feel like my head can just not wrap around the UI and controls and just the overall deepness of it.

Myggen

This is my dilemma right now with Dwarf Fortress. I've oddly been obsessed with the idea of playing it since Gita's article and I want to play something like it so bad, but I feel like my head can just not wrap around the UI and controls and just the overall deepness of it.

I've played dozens and dozens of hours of Dwarf Fortress and I still don't really understand the game. It's such an insanely complex game. There's nothing else like it though, so I keep coming back to it and reading stuff about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom