• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bring my own towel to the gym. A lot of the times I bring two; a big one for drying off and a microfiber for mid-workout.

Fuck using gym towels! fuck that to SHIT.

I've never played a 6-DOF game but I've watched enough of them to know that it really freaks me out when I lose track of which direction is "up"

Descent was nothing short of mind-blowing back in the day. Never owned it myself but I played it at a friend's house and the freedom of movement was overwhelming.

Imagine the whiplash lawsuits from people trying to play Devil Daggers with look-to-aim.

That sounds like a nightmare.

I feel like the GB guys don't yet have an understanding of VR games. I mean, I don't blame them at all, but the way they talk about VR games as if they'll just be a different way of playing existing games is just...not correct.

Myggen

That sounds like a nightmare.

I feel like the GB guys don't yet have an understanding of VR games. I mean, I don't blame them at all, but the way they talk about VR games as if they'll just be a different way of playing existing games is just...not correct.

Eh, they've talked about how you need to make games for the technology and not try to fit VR into existing games before. Suggestions like Devil Daggers are probably mostly tongue in cheek.

Eh, they've talked about how you need to make games for the technology and not try to fit VR into existing games before. Suggestions like Devil Daggers are probably mostly tongue in cheek.

I think they know that intellectually without having actually internalized what that means. I'm most certainly making too much out of this.

Kimaka

Stardew Valley isn't appealing to me like I thought it might. I love the Harvest Moon games, but this doesn't look like it does anything differently. I'd rather just play Magical Melody again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom