• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird AI stuff Jeff's talking about totally happens, but you also get these weirdly dynamic AI moments where the enemies flank and outmaneuver you in awesome ways.

The weapon situation is what's preventing me from buying The Division. I don't get the point of a loot game with no interesting loot.

Also Roland is boring as heck and Nisha is the best Borderlands class.

Myggen

Nah, I definitely played it way too much as a kid on Norwegian Windows.

Huh, strange that I completely missed it.

Edit: Maybe sounds like there won't be an interview show for GDC this year. I'll still hold out hope! Get hyped for classic E3 Conference Game Tapes though, maybe Nintendo 2005?

TraBuch

Banned
Wonder how these guest articles are doing. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't really seem like this is the type of stuff the average GB fan visits the site for.

So I finished God of War ascension and then finally played through Year Walk

Wow the latter is so much better. And scary. And actually really interesting after the true ending?

I started a PS Now free trial because I wanted to play Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus, and that's like five hours long so I've moved onto Ascension. What the fuck were they thinking with these zoom outs? I have no idea what's going on when that happens. It's really hard to follow.

Chuck

Still without luck
Why do so many of these indie games have such shitty performance?

Official_unity_logo.png

I started a PS Now free trial because I wanted to play Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus, and that's like five hours long so I've moved onto Ascension. What the fuck were they thinking with these zoom outs? I have no idea what's going on when that happens. It's really hard to follow.
For me, it's the lack of an interesting narrative and gameplay that doesn't feel as tight or as deep as previous games. Then, there are these action set pieces that half the time are more annoying than enjoyable.

Still, it's pretty as hell and there's some amazing moments in there. It's just there's a lot of reasons to not even bother, too

For me, it's the lack of an interesting narrative and gameplay that doesn't feel as tight or as deep as previous games. Then, there are these action set pieces that half the time are more annoying than enjoyable.

Still, it's pretty as hell and there's some amazing moments in there. It's just there's a lot of reasons to not even bother, too

It feels weird, yeah. And the enemies in the first area are white-colored. Like Kratos. When the game zooms out and everything is super small. Which microscopic white humanoid am I controlling? Who knows?

No thing abut after hour stream..

Drunk post?

hey, "max payne 3 is amazing" guys

how great is that boss fight with the militia leader where you have to press the right buttons when the screen tells you to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom