• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

I put like 20 days into stardew and felt like I wasn't really making a whole lot of progress. Need to return to it during spring break.

I'm so close to the platinum in that game. I just need to beat the Boss Rush with The Lost and find the item I get from that, but I've died three times doing it because of the fucking Bloat shooting his laser from off-screen.
You must have played a lot of BoI. I have like 300 hours and I'm not near doing everything.
You can shoot diagonally in Stardew Valley.
In that arcade game you can? I didn't see Dan shooting diagonally.

So I finished God of War ascension and then finally played through Year Walk

Wow the latter is so much better. And scary. And actually really interesting after the true ending?

Why the fuck did people vote for Broforce?

Because LOL BROS! And its a thing people heard of before.

It was super obvious it was going to win when they announcing the lineup. Same with Grow Home last time around. Sony should be smarter with their selection for those things if they want them to be even slightly competitive.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Because LOL BROS! And its a thing people heard of before.

It was super obvious it was going to win when they announcing the lineup. Same with Grow Home last time around. Sony should be smarter with their selection for those things if they want them to be even slightly competitive.

Grow Home was the best game in that month's selections and I didn't expect for a minute that it would win. I just assumed it would have been the one with zombies in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom